BY BIC

Bic® Special Edition® Lighter.
Proudly made in the USA.
Up to 2x twice the lights.
Vs. the next leading brand.
Flick My Bic! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "They seem to last forever, and if someone palms one and walks off with it--no big deal, as they are super affordable." in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a smoker but I always have them on hand for lighting my candles as well as when I need a small flam for a craft project." in 1 review
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
BIC Lighter Special Edition are the best lighter out there. Ive even washed some (accidentally) and they came out still being able to strike. My flames are perfect and I never have to Flick it multiple times. My biggest love about these lighters is the longevity of them. I like to buy the pack just because to me it more worth the price, unless I see a special one that I need, lol.
Aysha M.
Evansville
Bic has the longest lasting flame amongst all other lighters I have used. The product is always making new designs. The prices are decent but could drop a small amount for more customers. I've never had any real issues.
Bonnie L.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
BIC makes the best lighters! They are so reliable and last for a long time. I never have an issue getting them to light. They are usually pretty affordable and you can find them almost anywhere! Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
BIC lighters can be found all around our house and none of us smoke! LOL We primarily have these for when our big lighter stick goes out. For candles, for when we go camping, for when the gas stove hasn't worked etc. They can be found anywhere from a gas station to a grocery store and are never more than $1.50 each. Go get yourself one, you never know when you may need one. These special editions are fun with their little covers!
Taylor R.
Bowie, MD
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I like bic lighters . Most of my lighters are made by the brand . One pro may the the long lasting fluid it has but a con may be the size it is easy to burn your finger on the wrong flick . This product is effective for the purpose of lighting something . I would recommend this product.
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
BIC Lighter Special Edition these are the best in my opinion they last the longest very affordable and they always have the best colors or designs on them personalized to what you like deff get you a bic lighter !
Shana S.
I kinda sorta have a crazy obsession over bic lighters. Not for there purpose but more to just look at.. But when I have used them ive never had a problem. My husband is a smoker and he also has never had a problem. A few of his lighters went through the wash and still worked!
Chelsea J.
Anniston, AL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
These last forever it seems! We always use these when grilling or lighting any candles! The only con is that the detail does rub off. So if you are looking for cute lighters in this brand, it's better just to get a plain color!❤
Laken H.
The only reason I gave 4 stars is because the plastic design always comes off on the special edition bic lighters. So you always end up with a plain white lighter when the plastic slips off. But the lighter works just fine.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
BIC lighters are the only lighters I will buy. They always last longer than other lighters. Very handy to have when camping which is what we use it most for. Even if you get it wet it dries really quick.
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
What is your favorite thing about this lighter
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX
Do they last for a long time?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
You like this?
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Who stays away from the White lighters? 🙊
Marie T.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Are you a lighter collector?