BY BIC

BIC® Multi-Purpose Lighter.
Conveniently light BBQ's, candles & fireplaces.
One child-resistant utility lighter. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "These are awesome I have a ton of them all over I use them mostly for lighting candles especially when they are almost gone and it's hard to get mans into the jar to relight this works great" in 11 reviews
  • "They work great and are very useful!" in 3 reviews
  • "These lighters are worth the extra money when compared to dollar store lighters." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great to have a handy around to light a candle or a birthday cake." in 1 review
  • "I should of got one a long time ago lol" in 1 review
Monica N.
Cleveland, OH
The newer gray ones are a little harder to ignite than the red ones but I use these to light all of my candles especially the jarred ones. I think using a regular lighter isn't long enough to get into those glass jars and I always seem to roast my knuckles while doing so. I prefer my torch, my Bic Multi-Purpose lighter. If I'd owned an outdoor grill, I'd use it on that.
Jennifer M.
Campton Hills, IL
BIC Lighters are an inexpensive but reliable product. I use the Multi-Purpose lighters for lighting candles. When I use smaller lighters I end up burning myself sometimes, but these are much safer. The only problem I have using the BIC lighters is that my husband always steals mine for the grill.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
This is the perfect lighter!  I have used it to light candles int he past but it also is great for lighting up your grill in the summer time.  I was not disappointed with how long this certain brand candle lighter lasted as well as it still hasn't run out over the years!
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Gone are the days of lighting a match and quickly trying to transfer the flame before your fingertips feel the burn... This multi-use lighter is effective, affordable, and super easy to use. I keep this in my kitchen drawer and use it to light candles, and I find it especially helpful when the candle is in a long vertical jar... The length of this lighter is perfect for reaching any wick. Would definitely recommend.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
These liters are used for many many things. Weddings, camping, and honestly just a god household item o have. If you have long and large candles these are perfect to use to not get that gross black stuff on your hands. Plus camping and lighting fires these are perfect.
Rini S.
If you like to light candles or do some grilling, you want this lighter. It's honestly just a normal BIC lighter placed inside a longer contraption but it's super handy and saves me from getting burns trying to reach into hard spots. It truly is multi-purpose.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
BIC is the only brand of lighter I will buy. I feel like the cheaper brands don't last. The length of the lighter is perfect for lighting jar candles. I buy the two pack so I always have an extra one on hand. I would recommend this as the only brand to buy.
Ashlee W.
I love this lighter. I know it's big and bulky but I use it to light my candles in my room and house once they get down so far that my hand can't fit in them. It makes it so easy. I don't think I've ever had to replace it either
Bonnie L.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
BIC makes the best lighters! They are so reliable and last for a long time. I never have an issue getting them to light. They are usually pretty affordable and you can find them almost anywhere! Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
We use these all of the time for lighting candles, and bonfires. The long wand makes it easy to light hard to reach gas pilots on various appliances too. It's pretty durable and we use it outside often too. Unlike some long lighters, this one isn't flimsy at all. That's why we typically purchase this brand over others.
lily p.
Are these good for lighting candles
Bethany  L.
What if they are left out over night in the rain, will it still work?
Jena C.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
What do you use this for
Nakaira B.
What would you rate this
Taylor B.
Are these refillable? Or no?