BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #25 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?129 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a r...73 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 81 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Tawona B.
Perfect for lighting small candles and birthday candles. Way better than using a regular cigarette lighter.
Rosmary M.
Estos encendedores son geniales, perfectos para evitar quemaduras, funciona con baterías simples que encuentras en cualquier local, hay otros que se le recarga el gas y encienden. La verdad es que este producto es perfecto. Yo siempre me quemaba con los cerillos y esto es demaisado práctico para encender la cocina.
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I have been buying these lighters for years! I have a slight candle obsession haha and this makes it very easy to light them all. They come in cute colors and the butane lasts a long time in them.
Marquita S.
Richmond
I love candles and I use this lighter to lit them. It's easy to hold and better than using a small lighter. A plus of using this lighter is that it's long lasting. I have had one lighter for months. This lighter is affordable and available at most stores. I recommend this lighter to others.
Shahed K.
umm slal
Hello. i love all product of this company if you allow me to review this product I would grateful to you. I can help you promote your product by reviewing them in my photo for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best Regards
Reshma A.
Miami Lakes, FL
Most people use this for candles but if you have a gas stove with a pilot light you will really appreciate this product so much more
These are great for lighting candles, especially votives or jar candles. Definitely better than matches or wicks. Most of them can be refilled too. Inexpensive and available in most supermarkets. Would recommend.
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
We use these all the time. I feel safe and they’re easier for me to use than a small lighter. They light the candles very quickly and last a long time. We use them outside also for citronella candles in the backyard.
Thao T.
I love using these lighters so I don’t have to burn my thumb when the wicks get low! It’s easy to use and a lot of times they come with a safety lock on it to childproof it. They last a long time and are relatively inexpensive.
Heba E.
alexandria

BIC Lighter Candle It made my life easier and also did not hurt my hand and ignited it very easy and never hurtI like the way they are designed making it easy to use
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
mishawaka, In
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi , NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare , CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.