BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #17 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lig...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
I recommend Bic lighters. Easy to use and much better to use this instead of burning your fingers
Alex H.
Alex H.
You could use whatever lighter is long like this in my opinion. But hey. This worked fine anyway.
Elizabeth g.
Elizabeth g.
Great lighter to light all my candles. It's cheap and has a nice long handle to get to the wick.
aisha a.
aisha a.
Jackson Hts, NY
Really great for around the house use and lighting grills and candles. I always keep these handy
Billie R.
Billie R.
I am a candle fanatic and this makes it so much easier to light all of my candles! Easy to use!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Excelente producto.. para encender hornos y parrillas sin tener que quemarte las uñas jajaja.
LEAR28018 A.
LEAR28018 A.
Este encendor es muy util para encender las velas que no son faciles de alcanzar, super bien
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
I really like Bic lighters, especially these longer ones for candles, bonfires, or grilling.
Ashleydawn W.
Ashleydawn W.
Works great, better than getting burnt trying to use a mini lighter. Lasts a long time too.
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
This bic candle lighter is amazing works great at lighting candles I highly recommend it
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.