BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?129 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Sarah B.
I am absolutely head over heels obsessed with candles! ❤️I have them all over my home. It's important to have a lighter like this one so that you don't burn your finger if your candle wick is to far in the container to reach.
Morris K.
The best lighters. They last forever and work so well in hard to reach places. I have a gas stove and I can light the pilot light no problem. They are affordable and rock solid. Would easily recommend to friends!
Abby S.
When it comes to lighters I always naturally gravitate to bic I think it is because they are the most well known and for good reason too? They aren't terribly expensive and they're reliable at the same time!
Camille M.
I've had two of these lighters for a very long time. It seems like it will forever have a flame. I don't personally like that it doesn't come in a wide range of patterns and colors but it gets the job done.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
These lighters are a great tool to have at your house. These work great for lighting candles, birthday candles, grills, fireplaces and whatever else. The length is great to prevent burning your finger.
Kelsey B.
Eagle Mtn, UT
such a great product. we really like this brand it is definitely reliable. I keep a few in the house a couple in our camping trailers. they light up immediately. reasonably priced. I love that most stores have them by the registers because its always something i forget to grab
Louisa S.
Love using these! Regular lights are a little tricky for me so I always reach for this in the house! It makes it easy to light candles, stove tops, fireplaces, etc. Its an easy click to use this product.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This lighter is great for when you have a large, jar candle and the wick gets really low. It's easier than trying to get your hand in the jar with a regular lighter. You won't get soot all over your hand and you won't accidentally burn yourself. These are great to have on hand.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
Everyone who knows me well knows that there is always a Bic Candle Lighter in my house because they are a must-have for anyone who loves candles, or isn't particularly fond of regular lighters. It's durable, lasts for quite a while, and it is easy to use without any problems.
araceli g.
These are super useful and come in handy in so many situations, we use these for the BBQ and for lighting bowls without burning our fingers, also little kids usually don't figure out how to use them. since there quite big its hard to loose them which i think is awesome
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.