BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?129 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a r...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Buy on kmart
Maria De Jesus B.
My husband and I love to use Bic Candle Lighters to light our candles! Bic always provides a quality stick triggered lighter with a steady flame and easy to use trigger to control the flame. Just a click, and light up your candles all throughout the house! So easy and affordable!
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
These lighters are a great tool to have at your house. These work great for lighting candles, birthday candles, grills, fireplaces and whatever else. The length is great to prevent burning your finger.
Louisa S.
Love using these! Regular lights are a little tricky for me so I always reach for this in the house! It makes it easy to light candles, stove tops, fireplaces, etc. Its an easy click to use this product.
Kelsey B.
Eagle Mtn, UT
such a great product. we really like this brand it is definitely reliable. I keep a few in the house a couple in our camping trailers. they light up immediately. reasonably priced. I love that most stores have them by the registers because its always something i forget to grab
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This lighter is great for when you have a large, jar candle and the wick gets really low. It's easier than trying to get your hand in the jar with a regular lighter. You won't get soot all over your hand and you won't accidentally burn yourself. These are great to have on hand.
Marissa P.
Alexandria, VA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This thing is a life saver. You will never had to worry about getting soot on your hands again. You'll also never worry about burning your finger tips when trying to light a wick that is just too low and out of reach.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
Everyone who knows me well knows that there is always a Bic Candle Lighter in my house because they are a must-have for anyone who loves candles, or isn't particularly fond of regular lighters. It's durable, lasts for quite a while, and it is easy to use without any problems.
araceli g.
These are super useful and come in handy in so many situations, we use these for the BBQ and for lighting bowls without burning our fingers, also little kids usually don't figure out how to use them. since there quite big its hard to loose them which i think is awesome
Tina t.
Mechanicsville, MD
This lighter does not hold up ..the button seems to stick...maybe I got a defective one? There was still a lot of butane left but I couldn't get the clicker to move...I did love the color...
Macayla S.
Great brand basically the only brand o buy lighters from and is perfect for lighting candles that have a wick that is heard to reach and super adorable! I recommend to any candle enthusiast
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Elkhart , IN
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi , NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.