BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #22 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
This brand has the best lighter brand that I've found. This lights really well and easily, but not easy enough for children to get hurt using it. It lasts a long time too. It's a decent price as well. I would definitely recommend this to others and I will buy it again.
Brittany H.
Hendersonvlle, NC
This is the best thing since sliced bread! I hate having to use a normal lighter because you tend to burn your fingers that is not fun for me. This is quick and easy to use and you don't burn yourself with it! Great price the product, worth every penny!
Katie H.
Battle Creek, MI
This is my preferred lighter of choice. I like the long neck on it. That makes it easier to light your grill, campfire or burned down candles. Also usually has a wheel you can turn to make the flame smaller or larger. Has a child safety feature as well.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This guy is so easy to use and unlike some lighters, I don't have to hold down the trigger and have it dig into my skin until it finally decides to light. Plus, the longer wand to light candles prevents burning my hands or skin and is so convenient.
Autumn F.
This BIC lighter is perfect for lighting candles around the house. It has a long wand so your now close to the flame and you can reach the wic without burning yourself. I would recommend to people who use candles all the time because they also last long.
Kelly B.
I have kept one of these on hand for a number of years. It comes in very handy for lighting candles, fireplaces and grills. It works well when we don't want to get our fingers too close to the flame and take a chance on being burned.
Kristin K.
Norman, OK
I love these so useful and helpful for multiple reason. I would definitely recommend this product and the price is good. Very easy to use for candles, fireplace and fire pits.
Divina L.
An easy way to lighting candles without burning your fingers . For example lighting up with matches. This product is very inexpensive. Although i have to keep purchasing a new one every time tbe gas runs out of the lighter..
Cristina D.
Temple, TX
Never had a problem with any candle lighter before whatever the brand may be and that includes this one. Never had any issues and it lights up every time unless of course you forget to push the child-resistant button hard enough. I use these all the time since I'm horrible with traditional matches.
Sarah B.
I am absolutely head over heels obsessed with candles! ❤️I have them all over my home. It's important to have a lighter like this one so that you don't burn your finger if your candle wick is to far in the container to reach.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.