BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #20 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?129 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Vandana K.
Great product! Easy on your hands and works exactly as you would expect it to. There's a noticeable difference between this and the cheaper brands. With Bic you get quality and a dependable and comfortable product. Can't go wrong!
Kelly B.
I have kept one of these on hand for a number of years. It comes in very handy for lighting candles, fireplaces and grills. It works well when we don't want to get our fingers too close to the flame and take a chance on being burned.
Lindsey H.
This is really good for lighting grills and lighting fire pits. You can also use it for household candles. It has a long handle which is nice when you need to light something further away! It is also good for lighting fireworks
Kristin K.
Norman, OK
I love these so useful and helpful for multiple reason. I would definitely recommend this product and the price is good. Very easy to use for candles, fireplace and fire pits.
Divina L.
An easy way to lighting candles without burning your fingers . For example lighting up with matches. This product is very inexpensive. Although i have to keep purchasing a new one every time tbe gas runs out of the lighter..
Anh D.
Las Vegas , NV
Everybody should own one for household use and outdoor trips. I appreciate the long neck that helps me not getting burned. It's affordable and lightweight; not to mention it is practical to have around the house.
Cristina D.
Temple, TX
Never had a problem with any candle lighter before whatever the brand may be and that includes this one. Never had any issues and it lights up every time unless of course you forget to push the child-resistant button hard enough. I use these all the time since I'm horrible with traditional matches.
Sarah B.
I am absolutely head over heels obsessed with candles! ❤️I have them all over my home. It's important to have a lighter like this one so that you don't burn your finger if your candle wick is to far in the container to reach.
Camille M.
I've had two of these lighters for a very long time. It seems like it will forever have a flame. I don't personally like that it doesn't come in a wide range of patterns and colors but it gets the job done.
Morris K.
The best lighters. They last forever and work so well in hard to reach places. I have a gas stove and I can light the pilot light no problem. They are affordable and rock solid. Would easily recommend to friends!
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.