BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #14 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lig...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Emily A.
Emily A.
Los Angeles, CA
I usually have a hard time starting lighters but this one was easy, the button is easy to push and the flame is good
Camerin F.
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
I don't know what I'd do without my Bic Lighter Candle. No more matches, and it's so easy to use. Worth every penny.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I have a bunch of these lighters, Bic is a great brand and these candle lighters are great for hard to reach areas.
Ebony S.
Ebony S.
I totally recommend this bic multi purpose lighter! I use it to light my candles, less chance of burning your self.
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Highland, Mi
Perfect lighter! Use it for the grill, lighting a candle, torches! This thing fits in your hand and lights easily!
demi b.
demi b.
Orange Park, FL
The Bic Lighter candle is amazing like always. I will always have a Bic handy in my house. always. and in my car;)
Alana J.
Alana J.
Long lasting lighter. Great for outdoor trips! I like that you can change the flame size and it's very accurate!
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
I own a few of these. I like having different colors. I have candles everywhere and want lighters with them.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Favorite candle lighter!!! I have a few around my home! I love lighting candles song need several of these 😂
Sherry N.
Sherry N.
I've bought the two pack before. they seem to last forever..too.

great lighters a day affordable in price.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi , NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.