BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #17 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lig...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
Oceanside, CA
Its great I have used it a lot during the summer especially for Bonfires. It's not very expensive and lasts a long time
Annaliet Z.
Annaliet Z.
Louisville, KY
Perfect for lighting candles. You for sure will not have to worry about your fingers getting burned. Reasonable prices
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Love the lavender color, it's affordable, easy to use and perfect to have in storage just in case, you may never know!
Johana A.
Johana A.
Very good.. It really worth the money and its not expensive at all. I have been w this lighter for long time already
Emily A.
Emily A.
Los Angeles, CA
I usually have a hard time starting lighters but this one was easy, the button is easy to push and the flame is good
Camerin F.
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
I don't know what I'd do without my Bic Lighter Candle. No more matches, and it's so easy to use. Worth every penny.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I have a bunch of these lighters, Bic is a great brand and these candle lighters are great for hard to reach areas.
Ebony S.
Ebony S.
I totally recommend this bic multi purpose lighter! I use it to light my candles, less chance of burning your self.
demi b.
demi b.
Orange Park, FL
The Bic Lighter candle is amazing like always. I will always have a Bic handy in my house. always. and in my car;)
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Highland, Mi
Perfect lighter! Use it for the grill, lighting a candle, torches! This thing fits in your hand and lights easily!
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.