BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Carmen R.
San Joaquin, CA
This is the brand I get all my lighters in. It's long lasting and durable! You can never go wrong with it.
Melissa F.
Prattville, AL
Perfect for lighting grills or propane stoves! Easy to use and affordable! They last a long time too!
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ
Great multi purpose lighter. It lights candles and everything that needs lighting. Great price also.
Gina L.
Great for grills or birthdays when lighting many close candles together so you don't burn yourself!
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
Works great for those candles that are near the end and also great for lighting grills/stove tops.
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
I recommend Bic lighters. Easy to use and much better to use this instead of burning your fingers
Alex H.
You could use whatever lighter is long like this in my opinion. But hey. This worked fine anyway.
Elizabeth g.
Great lighter to light all my candles. It's cheap and has a nice long handle to get to the wick.
aisha a.
Jackson Hts, NY
Really great for around the house use and lighting grills and candles. I always keep these handy
Billie R.
I am a candle fanatic and this makes it so much easier to light all of my candles! Easy to use!
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.