BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #12 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lig...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Bekah S.
Bekah S.
Greater lighter. It comes in multiple colors and always does the job. We've used them out camping and have had great success.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Linden, NC
My favorite lighter to use for anything. The length is perfect. The best part is that I never burn myself with this lighter.
Monica V.
Monica V.
Wasco, CA
Best lighters I once had to buy a total of 15 to light the candles on The Luminaries for Relay For Life easy way to light
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
Oceanside, CA
Its great I have used it a lot during the summer especially for Bonfires. It's not very expensive and lasts a long time
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
This is a must have in my house. Works great for lighting candles, especially when the wick gets low. No burnt fingers!
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
These are great for grilling or camping, last forever and super durable. I love that they come in all different colors.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers, MI
Love this! My little chubby hands can't fit when the candle gets low! This has many awesome uses definitely a good buy!
Annaliet Z.
Annaliet Z.
Louisville, KY
Perfect for lighting candles. You for sure will not have to worry about your fingers getting burned. Reasonable prices
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Love the lavender color, it's affordable, easy to use and perfect to have in storage just in case, you may never know!
Emily A.
Emily A.
Los Angeles, CA
I usually have a hard time starting lighters but this one was easy, the button is easy to push and the flame is good
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi , NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.