BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?129 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Renee U.
Revere, MA
Now that I'm older I see the value of having a lighter candle and understand that if you want to be able to use every drop of your favorite candle you need to buy this.

It makes it so much easier having the long neck of the lighter to reach inside the glass and light a candle. Plus since you're not getting your skin so close to the wick there is less risk of harming yourself with the flame.
Shenika D.
Bradford, OH
I use this to light all my candles. I have all Yankee Candles so I do change them out every 4 hours so that they do not burn and start to soot. I do this everyday and always have about five out at a time. With doing all that, this lighter will last me give or take at least a couple months. This is a fantastic lighter and I highly recommend it to anybody who needs a good lighter.
Stephany H.
South Gate, CA
In my house we have an alter with saints pictures as well as loved ones that have passed away and we usually keep those long white candles that you can usually find at church on there but they are hard to light once it starts burning passed about half way so this product is great for getting to this spots to light them when our hand doesn't fit through the glass container anymore.
Sara P.
I like these because I don't have to worry about burning my fingers when trying to light candles. This product isn't very expensive, actually I wish I had one now because lately I have to light a candle so my house smells good all day long. Only cons I wouls say is these tend to be a little hard to use, maybe I'm just weak.. Not sure Lol
Miranda G.
Carlsbad, CA
I love this lighter, mostly for the pretty purple color, but also because it's so easy to use. I've had it for about a year now and it's still working great and I light candles almost daily. I had started with a small lighter which led to me burning myself, so I bought this and have been burn free ever since!
Heather S.
Edina , MN
I like Bic Candle Lighters. It's quick and easy to use, it works well, it's durable, and it keeps my fingers from getting burned when lighting a birthday cake full of candles, tea lights in deep candle holders, or burning the last of a large jar candles. I'll continue using this, and recommend it to anyone interested in a great lighting option to matches or traditional lighters.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was always burning myself trying to light candles with tiny BIC lighters, until I got my hands on one of these! I love the colorful, heavy duty handles and the fact that I'm no longer worried about constantly burning the tips of my fingers! These are also incredibly useful for cookouts and grilling.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Can't have candles without my Bic!
I have tried buying the cheaper versions of these and they just don't compare as far as lasting goes. It's easy to use and still child-safe and durable as well. Yes I've dropped mine at least twice and no problems. I fully recommend Bic
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This brand has the best lighter brand that I've found. This lights really well and easily, but not easy enough for children to get hurt using it. It lasts a long time too. It's a decent price as well. I would definitely recommend this to others and I will buy it again.
Brittany H.
Hendersonvlle, NC
This is the best thing since sliced bread! I hate having to use a normal lighter because you tend to burn your fingers that is not fun for me. This is quick and easy to use and you don't burn yourself with it! Great price the product, worth every penny!
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.