BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #27 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
These are great for grilling or camping, last forever and super durable. I love that they come in all different colors.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers , MI
Love this! My little chubby hands can't fit when the candle gets low! This has many awesome uses definitely a good buy!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
This is a must have in my house. Works great for lighting candles, especially when the wick gets low. No burnt fingers!
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
Oceanside, CA
Its great I have used it a lot during the summer especially for Bonfires. It's not very expensive and lasts a long time
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Love the lavender color, it's affordable, easy to use and perfect to have in storage just in case, you may never know!
Annaliet Z.
Annaliet Z.
Louisville, KY
Perfect for lighting candles. You for sure will not have to worry about your fingers getting burned. Reasonable prices
Camerin F.
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
I don't know what I'd do without my Bic Lighter Candle. No more matches, and it's so easy to use. Worth every penny.
Johana A.
Johana A.
Very good.. It really worth the money and its not expensive at all. I have been w this lighter for long time already
Emily A.
Emily A.
Los Angeles, CA
I usually have a hard time starting lighters but this one was easy, the button is easy to push and the flame is good
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I have a bunch of these lighters, Bic is a great brand and these candle lighters are great for hard to reach areas.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.