BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #20 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?129 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Amanda E.
Bonney Lake, Washington (WA)
I love this thing! Knock off ones (like from the dollar store) can be so difficult and the button gets stuck. This one is easy to use and works like a champ. Highly recommend!
Fabiola D.
1159 Rue La Chelle Walk. Saint Louis, MO
Who uses anything besides this typ of lighter ? I'm in Love with this lighter so easy to use don't need to worry about burning your fingers. I own at least 3 in my house
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Muy bueno encnededor y lo que mas me gusta que viene en duferente colores ,viene en una presentacion muy bonita es bien facil de usar y guardar en cualquier espacio d tu cocina ,,excelente producto y el precio es muy bueno
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
I have been stubbornly using a regular lighter to light my candles for the longest time, always complaining to my husband about how difficult it was (burning the side of the glass, myself, not reaching far enough, etc.)...then he came home with this lighter! I love the colour, and I feel really stupid for not getting one sooner! It makes lighting candles so much easier and is very afrfordable. Also, it is much easier to ignite than a regular lighter. If you have a grill or camp, this is helpful to have.
Rosmary M.
Estos encendedores son geniales, perfectos para evitar quemaduras, funciona con baterías simples que encuentras en cualquier local, hay otros que se le recarga el gas y encienden. La verdad es que este producto es perfecto. Yo siempre me quemaba con los cerillos y esto es demaisado práctico para encender la cocina.
Jamie A.
We used these to light over 700 votive and taper candles for my wedding. What a lifesaver! No burnt fingers and they lasted and didn't run out. Great alternative to traditional matches for sure!
Renee U.
Revere, MA
Now that I'm older I see the value of having a lighter candle and understand that if you want to be able to use every drop of your favorite candle you need to buy this.

It makes it so much easier having the long neck of the lighter to reach inside the glass and light a candle. Plus since you're not getting your skin so close to the wick there is less risk of harming yourself with the flame.
Stephany H.
South Gate, CA
In my house we have an alter with saints pictures as well as loved ones that have passed away and we usually keep those long white candles that you can usually find at church on there but they are hard to light once it starts burning passed about half way so this product is great for getting to this spots to light them when our hand doesn't fit through the glass container anymore.
Shenika D.
Bradford, OH
I use this to light all my candles. I have all Yankee Candles so I do change them out every 4 hours so that they do not burn and start to soot. I do this everyday and always have about five out at a time. With doing all that, this lighter will last me give or take at least a couple months. This is a fantastic lighter and I highly recommend it to anybody who needs a good lighter.
Sara P.
I like these because I don't have to worry about burning my fingers when trying to light candles. This product isn't very expensive, actually I wish I had one now because lately I have to light a candle so my house smells good all day long. Only cons I wouls say is these tend to be a little hard to use, maybe I'm just weak.. Not sure Lol
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.