BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #14 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lig...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Rea A.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
We keep one in the camp kit. No point in fighting with matches or a pocket bic in the wind. Making lighting the lantern or the fire pit easy.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Griffin, GA
The BIC candle lifter is great for not only lighting candles, but also grills, campfires, and so much more. Would recommend this to anyone.
Ankiy F.
Ankiy F.
Just bought this in purple today so I could light my tall candles, it gets the job done perfectly, and I'll be needing it for the holidays!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
BIC lighters are amazing! Good price, easy to use, and they last a very long time
Perfect for lighting candles, grills, and fireplaces.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Staten Island, NY
Love Bic lighters! They are the perfect length to light candles and just about anything. It's definitely a must-have in any household.
Hallie K.
Hallie K.
Duluth, MN
These are perfect for lighting jar candles or the pilot light on a stove or grill since they can bend! The best lighters out there!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I have this candle lighter myself, the only thing I can say that I don't like about it is that they do not last very long at all
lindsay F.
lindsay F.
I like this product because you're able to angle it light your candles I have it in black and I bought it at Walmart for only $3
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
This works the same as any other BIC stick lighter but it is prettier! So you get the quality of BIC in an eye pleasing color.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Bic is a reliable brand with great value in their lights. They last a really long time, and this lighter is really convenient.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi , NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.