BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Ashley S.
white oak
i love my bic lighter. i keep one upstairs and one downstairs so i can light my candles. they last forever! definitely worth the money, and they're affordable.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
I love this so much for lighting hard to reach candles. You don't have to worry about burning your fingers or not being able to reach. It's awesome!
Ericka Q.
New Windsor, NY
Love these! I buy a bunch every Spring and keep one by our grill, one by our fire pit and some backups in the house. Very affordable and easy to use.
Kayla E.
Cresco, PA
The uses are endless. Need to light the grill? Perfect for not burning your hands. Same for candles and the fire pit! Must have in every home!
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Great Outdoors Expert
This thing is awesome for candles and it really gets down in the candles deep...I love when they came out with these things it was a life saver
Brianna B.
One in the bathroom for tub time and one in the kitchen for romantic candle lit dinners. Love not having to burn my fingers or waste matches .
Elizabeth B.
Columbus, OH
Great price-- we've had ours for months and it still works great! Easy to use and not easy to lose. Not disappointed, and you won't be either!
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
Using this is a definitely a lot easier than using a traditional grill lighter. It can fit into very small places. Works well for any candlem
Ankiy F.
Just bought this in purple today so I could light my tall candles, it gets the job done perfectly, and I'll be needing it for the holidays!
Josseline C.
New Rochelle, NY
I buy these to light my candles. These is very handy to light the big candld jars. I don't burn my fingers anymore using small lighters.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.