BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?129 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This works perfectly for lighting candles and not burning yourself. There's no Messy wax spill. This is a very effective candle lighter. The weather is very affordable you can find it at Walmart. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves candles.
Amy M.
Plainfield, CT
Works great for me. I don't like having my had near the flam, so this is perfect. You can easily light anything a day not have to worry about burning yourself by accident. I suggest having one in the house and in your camping stuff.
Federica R.
Oakland, MI
I had been using regular lighters to lighten my candles but always ended up burning my fingertips lol..... this product is amazing and super easy to use. It can get inside taller candles with no problem and it lasts forever
Candy R.
The candler lighter is amazing. It really helps to reach and lit a flame without burning fingers and also can light incense. It was a cheap investment too ! I like that the neck is long enough and it has a safety switch.
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
This lighter is a must for lighting candles or anything else for that matter. If the wicks are down in the candle jar this lighter can reach them with ease. Plus they are affordable and a great product to have on hand.
Melissa C.
I never get sick of these lighters. I have multiples just because they are so convient and easy to use. I never have a problem with them lighting. And the extension to a regular lighter makes candle lighting a breeze.
Amanda V.
These are really useful to have around the house and they're safer as they are further away from your hand. They're affordable and I would recommend. I will continue to have one of these in my house for all my fire needs.
Kelsey S.
I love these lighters! I have to have these long stemmed lighters or I end up burning myself. These are very user friendly and not hard to get started. They last for a long time unlike other brands I have used.
Karina P.
Midland, TX
I use this when my candle wicks get to the bottle of the candle and it's hard for me to light! Works great and does what needs to be done! Not pricey at all and you can use for all different things! Will recommend
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Great for grills and candles which I have plenty of candles. I may have a slight problem haha but they ensure I don't burn myself lighting one of my many 3 wicked candles!
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.