BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #17 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lig...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Ramiza R.
Ramiza R.
These are great! So easy to use and no mess or burns! I love the color selection. I am constantly buying these. Price isn't bad at all. I would recommend.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
This is a great lighter. I use this one all the time to light my candles. I like the color of the lighter and these are the best for lighting candles.
Monica P.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
This is the best way to safely light a candle from a distance as to not get burned. I only use Bic too because the others don't seem to last as long.
Michele S.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
This lighter is perfect for candles. It can be tilted in 3 different positions to get the best angle needed. Can always count on Bic, very reliable.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Bowie, MD
Great Outdoors Expert
A B S O L U T E L Y L O V E I T ! I T L A S T S O L O N G . C O N S ? N O C O N S ! T H E S E A R E S T A P L E L I G H T E R S I N M Y H O U S E !
Stacy R.
Stacy R.
Winter Haven, FL
I love longer lighters by BIC. Great for lighting the grill, candles, and many other things around the house. Easy to use and some are childproof.
Rea A.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
We keep one in the camp kit. No point in fighting with matches or a pocket bic in the wind. Making lighting the lantern or the fire pit easy.
Ankiy F.
Ankiy F.
Just bought this in purple today so I could light my tall candles, it gets the job done perfectly, and I'll be needing it for the holidays!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Griffin, GA
The BIC candle lifter is great for not only lighting candles, but also grills, campfires, and so much more. Would recommend this to anyone.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
BIC lighters are amazing! Good price, easy to use, and they last a very long time
Perfect for lighting candles, grills, and fireplaces.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.