BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?129 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a r...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Buy on kmart
Heather D.
Philadelphia, PA
I keep several of these at home because i do not second guess the child lock on the lighter, though, as always, keep it out if reach of little ones. I lobe the flame that it produces and it does not have an incredibly hard button
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
Definitely a go to product! It's design makes it easy to light candles and is a little too big to fit in your pocket. It easily reaches those hard to reach candle wicks. Every household needs this! The price is good as well.
Anastasiya A.
It works fine, but what I don't like is that here is no "flame height adjuster". It's just one big flame every time, but it does what it's made for so I'm okay with it.
Amy M.
Plainfield, CT
Works great for me. I don't like having my had near the flam, so this is perfect. You can easily light anything a day not have to worry about burning yourself by accident. I suggest having one in the house and in your camping stuff.
Candy R.
The candler lighter is amazing. It really helps to reach and lit a flame without burning fingers and also can light incense. It was a cheap investment too ! I like that the neck is long enough and it has a safety switch.
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
This lighter is a must for lighting candles or anything else for that matter. If the wicks are down in the candle jar this lighter can reach them with ease. Plus they are affordable and a great product to have on hand.
Kelsey S.
I love these lighters! I have to have these long stemmed lighters or I end up burning myself. These are very user friendly and not hard to get started. They last for a long time unlike other brands I have used.
Karina P.
Midland , TX
I use this when my candle wicks get to the bottle of the candle and it's hard for me to light! Works great and does what needs to be done! Not pricey at all and you can use for all different things! Will recommend
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Great for grills and candles which I have plenty of candles. I may have a slight problem haha but they ensure I don't burn myself lighting one of my many 3 wicked candles!
Federica R.
Oakland, MI
I had been using regular lighters to lighten my candles but always ended up burning my fingertips lol..... this product is amazing and super easy to use. It can get inside taller candles with no problem and it lasts forever
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Elkhart , IN
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi , NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.