BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?129 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Savannah B.
This seems like a silly thing to write a review for, but we are major candle people in my house and this has become my favorite lighter! It's easy to "click" and it doesn't ever get stuck. It's no fuss and easy to use. I think they're pretty inexpensive too.
Rachel H.
College Sta, TX
Love this lighter. I have a fear of fire, and this keeps it well away from my hand. These last so long, and are wonderful to keep around the house. I have two or three and will never purchase a short lighter again. Cute color options aswell!! LOVE IT
Athena G.
These candle lighters really come in handy because it has a bery long tip and it wont burn your hand while trying to light it and its very easy just one click and it lights up I recommend my grandmother got one because she loves candles!
Tashia D.
These are so handy. I prefer these over a traditional lighter or even a match. Some of the taller candles especially can be so difficult to light without burning your finger and this removes that concern for me. Worth while purchase.
Julie A.
We use Bic lighters anywhere from indoor, candle lit dinners to back country campfires. I trust this brand wholeheartedly and would recommend it for all your flame needs!
Heather D.
Philadelphia, PA
I keep several of these at home because i do not second guess the child lock on the lighter, though, as always, keep it out if reach of little ones. I lobe the flame that it produces and it does not have an incredibly hard button
Kendalyn N.
Metamora, OH
BIC Lighter Candle is by far my favorite Lighter. They work so well and especially on candles. I highly recommend this Lighter because it is completely affordable and lasts for a long time. All BIC Lighters are my go to lighters.
Anastasiya A.
It works fine, but what I don't like is that here is no "flame height adjuster". It's just one big flame every time, but it does what it's made for so I'm okay with it.
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
Definitely a go to product! It's design makes it easy to light candles and is a little too big to fit in your pocket. It easily reaches those hard to reach candle wicks. Every household needs this! The price is good as well.
Amy M.
Plainfield, CT
Works great for me. I don't like having my had near the flam, so this is perfect. You can easily light anything a day not have to worry about burning yourself by accident. I suggest having one in the house and in your camping stuff.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.