BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #26 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tiffany A.
BIC is the only brand of lighter I will buy. The quality is great and price is very affordable. These come in handy for lighting bbq's, fire pits and candles.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Great Outdoors Expert
Love that they have made a lighter just for candles. Don't know how many times the back of my hand was black from the sut on the candles walls. Not anymore!
Ramiza R.
These are great! So easy to use and no mess or burns! I love the color selection. I am constantly buying these. Price isn't bad at all. I would recommend.
Alyssa T.
This is a great lighter. I use this one all the time to light my candles. I like the color of the lighter and these are the best for lighting candles.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
This is the best way to safely light a candle from a distance as to not get burned. I only use Bic too because the others don't seem to last as long.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
This lighter is perfect for candles. It can be tilted in 3 different positions to get the best angle needed. Can always count on Bic, very reliable.
Taylor R.
Bowie, MD
Great Outdoors Expert
A B S O L U T E L Y L O V E I T ! I T L A S T S O L O N G . C O N S ? N O C O N S ! T H E S E A R E S T A P L E L I G H T E R S I N M Y H O U S E !
Stacy R.
Winter Haven, FL
I love longer lighters by BIC. Great for lighting the grill, candles, and many other things around the house. Easy to use and some are childproof.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Great Outdoors Expert
We keep one in the camp kit. No point in fighting with matches or a pocket bic in the wind. Making lighting the lantern or the fire pit easy.
Ankiy F.
Just bought this in purple today so I could light my tall candles, it gets the job done perfectly, and I'll be needing it for the holidays!
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.