BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #12 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lig...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Tania H.
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
So far, so good. Only used it about 8 times. A little difficult to use with one hand sometimes. Overpriced too. All in all, it works and hopefully it keeps on working for a long time
Sara A.
Sara A.
San Antonio , TX
I have the set for these that I got from Costco, they're affordable and so useful for those deep candles! You can't really use matches especially not for bath and body works candles!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
The colors on the candle variety tend to be cuter than the ones packaged for BBQ lightening or all purpose use. they all do the same things. this one is just prettier. which I like.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Kansas City , MO
I'm always lighting candles and these have enough lighter fluid inside to last over a year. Great purchase, everyone needs one for those hard to reach wicks inside the candle jars.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
I love these! I use them to light candles, porch tiki lamps, and when we go camping! Easy to use and give your leverage without burning your hand like a match or standard lighter!
Delilah H.
Delilah H.
Major key to have in the house . It's so convenient to have this for lighting candles and future black outs or stove gas don't work . This is a must buy to have no question asked
Mel S.
Mel S.
Amherst, MA
These are the best lighters. i hate the smaller ones because I'm always afraid of burning myself if i light a candle too close. they last awhile, you're better off with these.
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
I love big lighters are you sees right multiple amount of things and it gets the job done I always recommend big letters to everyone I know for use on a variety of things
Julie A.
Julie A.
We use Bic lighters anywhere from indoor, candle lit dinners to back country campfires. I trust this brand wholeheartedly and would recommend it for all your flame needs!
Sarrinah R.
Sarrinah R.
I use it on a daily basis for my stove. Works great! durable and long lasting. Price is reasonable. Purchased the product multiple times and was never disappointed.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi , NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.