BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Meryem O.
I love these bic lighters because of their long necks! I'm someone who is afraid of using matches or regular lighters because the flame is so close to my fingers but with these lighters I feel safer! Great for lighting candles or BBQ. One lighters lasts a long time too!
Grace R.
Bridgnorth
This is great as it stops you from burning your fingers when you light a candle as a normal lighter or match may, it is effective and safe to use and it is long lasting as the lighter fluid lasts a long time. Perfect for lighting candles and stoves etc.
Sarah C.
lawrencetown, NS
these lighters work great. they're long so you can reach down into the candle when it's getting lower, it's easy to use and you can get it at walmart for cheap. would recommend to anyone who uses candles.
Cindy A.
Strathroy , ON
These letters are simply incredible they are so sufficient and work very well especially in those candles that are very deep in a jar and hard to light has definitely saved my fingers a lot
Jennifer M.
Glasgow
I bought this as I'd slightly burnt my finger when lighting a large well used candle. I feel that these last a long time and cause no more burns. Something I will continue to re purchase
Sabrina K.
I don't use these lighters just for my candles, I have used them to start up a finicky BBQ and to help get a fantastic fire going in a fire pit at the lake. The extra length on these compared to regular lighters means a world of difference.
Dallas L.
This lighter is definitely a must have around the house! Making lighting my candles a lot easier and I have less of a chance of getting burnt when I use this lighter!
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
The slight curve of the Bic lighter handle makes it quite easy to light candles without having to tilt the candle itself good quality great price
Morgan G.
This works really good. I us it all the time for birthdays BBQs or just lighting some candles. Sooo good and reliable.
Millie B.
Bromley, Kent
This does a great job for lighting candles or things that are quite a while away. There is an alternative though by the bull brand and it includes refills.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.