BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?129 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Grace R.
Bridgnorth
This is great as it stops you from burning your fingers when you light a candle as a normal lighter or match may, it is effective and safe to use and it is long lasting as the lighter fluid lasts a long time. Perfect for lighting candles and stoves etc.
Sarah C.
lawrencetown, NS
these lighters work great. they're long so you can reach down into the candle when it's getting lower, it's easy to use and you can get it at walmart for cheap. would recommend to anyone who uses candles.
Stephanie A.
So easy to light a fire in my outdoor fireplace with this lighter. Keeps me at a safe distance and is very easy to use. Love to use it to light my candles as well.
Cindy A.
Strathroy , ON
These letters are simply incredible they are so sufficient and work very well especially in those candles that are very deep in a jar and hard to light has definitely saved my fingers a lot
Jennifer M.
Glasgow
I bought this as I'd slightly burnt my finger when lighting a large well used candle. I feel that these last a long time and cause no more burns. Something I will continue to re purchase
Anna D.
Antwerp
This is such a great product! It does what it needs to do and seems to last very long if I compare them with other brands! Great for lighting candles or start your fire place. So I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Juli V.
Langley, BC
This lighter is perfect for your everything lighter to have in your home. It reaches the wick so you don't get that black soot on candle and you don't burn your fingers. Great for bday candles and bbq to.
Sabrina K.
I don't use these lighters just for my candles, I have used them to start up a finicky BBQ and to help get a fantastic fire going in a fire pit at the lake. The extra length on these compared to regular lighters means a world of difference.
Samantha D.
Cluny, Alberta, Alberta
These are awesome for lighting candles or BBQ, anything that you would typically get burnt using a regular lighter, these are best! Very affordable also. I love how they are equipped with a safety switch too! Good product!
Dallas L.
This lighter is definitely a must have around the house! Making lighting my candles a lot easier and I have less of a chance of getting burnt when I use this lighter!
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.