BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #16 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lig...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Claudette F.
Claudette F.
Penhold, AB
These work awesome. When your wick gets low in your candle they are great because you don't have to burn yourself trying to light the damn candle
Millie B.
Millie B.
Bromley, Kent
This does a great job for lighting candles or things that are quite a while away. There is an alternative though by the bull brand and it includes refills.
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
I don't use these lighters just for my candles, I have used them to start up a finicky BBQ and to help get a fantastic fire going in a fire pit at the lake. The extra length on these compared to regular lighters means a world of difference.
Dallas L.
Dallas L.
This lighter is definitely a must have around the house! Making lighting my candles a lot easier and I have less of a chance of getting burnt when I use this lighter!
sarah s.
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
The slight curve of the Bic lighter handle makes it quite easy to light candles without having to tilt the candle itself good quality great price
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
A house isn't a home without a box candle lighter. An actual reliable lighter! And will last forever!
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
This works really good. I us it all the time for birthdays BBQs or just lighting some candles. Sooo good and reliable.
Jasmina I.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
For people like me that are crazy about candles, it can get frustrating trying to light one that this has some life left in it but hard to reach. This product helps you not burn your fingers and is great for starting the grill
Amy D.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
This is the only candle lighter I buy. Perfect for lighting my candles,for grilling or just starting a fire in general
Beth W.
Beth W.
Great Outdoors Expert
This works great! It really isn' fun to burn yourself while trying to light a candle. Instant anger! Haha.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.