BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #17 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lig...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
So easy to light a fire in my outdoor fireplace with this lighter. Keeps me at a safe distance and is very easy to use. Love to use it to light my candles as well.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
East Bernstadt, KENTUCKY
Great lighter last for mons great for grills and other household uses a must have at my house
Margit Arnadóttir N.
Margit Arnadóttir N.
Fámjin
These are really good and easy to handle and cery affordable! Good quality !
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I can defiantly recommend these lighters for lighting your candles saves you from lighting a match and burning your fingers. The only draw back is once they are empty not all of these can be refilled and if they can be it is not always easy to refill them. The price is reasonable and does make my life easier when I want to light my candles.
naf T.
naf T.
Great Outdoors Expert
This is a good lighter as long as it is left in a dry area. This one time it was raining and somehow water got inside the drawer this lighter was sitting in. I tried to to my best to make it work. It worked for one time after that and that's it. They can last for a while and also depends on the usage (if used everyday for example).
Meryem O.
Meryem O.
Great Outdoors Expert
I love these bic lighters because of their long necks! I'm someone who is afraid of using matches or regular lighters because the flame is so close to my fingers but with these lighters I feel safer! Great for lighting candles or BBQ. One lighters lasts a long time too!
Grace R.
Grace R.
Bridgnorth
This is great as it stops you from burning your fingers when you light a candle as a normal lighter or match may, it is effective and safe to use and it is long lasting as the lighter fluid lasts a long time. Perfect for lighting candles and stoves etc.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
lawrencetown, NS
these lighters work great. they're long so you can reach down into the candle when it's getting lower, it's easy to use and you can get it at walmart for cheap. would recommend to anyone who uses candles.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Glasgow
I bought this as I'd slightly burnt my finger when lighting a large well used candle. I feel that these last a long time and cause no more burns. Something I will continue to re purchase
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Strathroy , Ontario
These letters are simply incredible they are so sufficient and work very well especially in those candles that are very deep in a jar and hard to light has definitely saved my fingers a lot
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.