BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I do have one since I moved in. I have to say they are great when you really need them. They are very effective. I'm not disappointed in this item in the least. I would recommend this product. I think it's great.
Stephanie S.
Oakwood, GA
This product is a great price, reliable, and long-lasting. We buy a few of these every year (when they go on sale), and they last all year. Between lighting candles, the fire pit, or the bbq, it never fails.
Samantha D.
Cluny, Alberta, Alberta
These are awesome for lighting candles or BBQ, anything that you would typically get burnt using a regular lighter, these are best! Very affordable also. I love how they are equipped with a safety switch too! Good product!
Anna D.
Antwerp
This is such a great product! It does what it needs to do and seems to last very long if I compare them with other brands! Great for lighting candles or start your fire place. So I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Stephanie A.
So easy to light a fire in my outdoor fireplace with this lighter. Keeps me at a safe distance and is very easy to use. Love to use it to light my candles as well.
Tracy S.
East Bernstadt, KENTUCKY
Great lighter last for mons great for grills and other household uses a must have at my house
Margit Arnadóttir N.
Fámjin
These are really good and easy to handle and cery affordable! Good quality !
Sarah B.
I can defiantly recommend these lighters for lighting your candles saves you from lighting a match and burning your fingers. The only draw back is once they are empty not all of these can be refilled and if they can be it is not always easy to refill them. The price is reasonable and does make my life easier when I want to light my candles.
naf C.
This is a good lighter as long as it is left in a dry area. This one time it was raining and somehow water got inside the drawer this lighter was sitting in. I tried to to my best to make it work. It worked for one time after that and that's it. They can last for a while and also depends on the usage (if used everyday for example).
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
For people like me that are crazy about candles, it can get frustrating trying to light one that this has some life left in it but hard to reach. This product helps you not burn your fingers and is great for starting the grill
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.