BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tian L.
Decent product. Works well and lasts a while. However this is not refillable. There are many cheap one dollar refillable lighters on the market, so wouldn't repurchase. Nice while I had it.
Jennifer O.
Stamford, CT
Have one in red and it has saved my hand from burning multiple time. Good for hrs to reach spots
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
Bic is a great brand makes awesome lighters of any kind you really can't go wrong for the price with a Bic lighter.
Carmen B.
Dallas, TX
I love this lighter because it keeps my hand far away from the flame and I haven't had to replace it after 6 months of use!
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
BIC is the best when it comes to lighters. While not a spectacularly cool product they make great lighters and have been coming out with some cuter options. They are fairly cheap and you can find almost anywhere.
Hunter H.
Belleville, MI
Great for grills and candles which I have plenty of candles. I may have a slight problem haha but they ensure I don't burn myself lighting one of my many 3 wicked candles!
Amanda E.
Bonney Lake, Washington (WA)
I love this thing! Knock off ones (like from the dollar store) can be so difficult and the button gets stuck. This one is easy to use and works like a champ. Highly recommend!
Luisa M.
Doral, FL
Super practico, enciende realmente facil, no pesanada, dira bastante el materia que esta hecho es bueno
Jordan B.
Hanford, CA
I don't think I put much thought or research into buying this specific lighter in the first place, but I'm a bit of a pyrophobic and it keeps the flame away from my fingers so that's good enough for me. It has turned out to be really great though. Is lasting a really long time and is super easy to start, never gets stuck, will probably buy this same one again.
Lindsey H.
This is really good for lighting grills and lighting fire pits. You can also use it for household candles. It has a long handle which is nice when you need to light something further away! It is also good for lighting fireworks
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.