BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #12 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lig...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Porterville , CA
Bic lighters are always good to have. My favorite is their flexible wand lighter. They are affordable and good quality.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
This is really good for lighting grills and lighting fire pits. You can also use it for household candles. It has a long handle which is nice when you need to light something further away! It is also good for lighting fireworks
Lezlie C.
Lezlie C.
I love this BIC lighter candle! It's easy to use and really helpful! I would definitely recommend to others
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I do have one since I moved in. I have to say they are great when you really need them. They are very effective. I'm not disappointed in this item in the least. I would recommend this product. I think it's great.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Oakwood, GA
This product is a great price, reliable, and long-lasting. We buy a few of these every year (when they go on sale), and they last all year. Between lighting candles, the fire pit, or the bbq, it never fails.
Annette L.
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
I like this lighter it worked well when I need it and it safety feature is good to have when I have my sisters children around.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Cluny, Alberta, Alberta
These are awesome for lighting candles or BBQ, anything that you would typically get burnt using a regular lighter, these are best! Very affordable also. I love how they are equipped with a safety switch too! Good product!
Anna D.
Anna D.
Antwerp
This is such a great product! It does what it needs to do and seems to last very long if I compare them with other brands! Great for lighting candles or start your fire place. So I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
So easy to light a fire in my outdoor fireplace with this lighter. Keeps me at a safe distance and is very easy to use. Love to use it to light my candles as well.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
East Bernstadt, KENTUCKY
Great lighter last for mons great for grills and other household uses a must have at my house
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi , NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.