BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #17 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lig...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Breanna N.
Breanna N.
Its good to have one of these around. My dad makes sure he has one if he wants to cook out. Sometimes it tends to come up missing lol
Amelia R.
Amelia R.
Metairie, LA
What a lifesaver, great for cookouts when you can't get the grill lit and lighting candles that are at the end of their days.
Kandis C.
Kandis C.
I really like these lighters, easy to start and doesn't blow out very easy. love how their longer so you do not have to worry about stating so close to the grill while trying to start a fire.
amanda w.
amanda w.
I'll be honest, all candle lighters with the long handles work the same to me. They all do their jobs and do it well! I've never had any issues with this brand and will continue to use as long as they are inexpensive and long lasting.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
These are helpful because they are very inexpensive, they also very long lasting. They do what they are supposed to.
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
I have no issue with this brand. I keep one of these around for lighting candles so I don't burn my fingers while trying to light it. Plus they always last awhile.
Jinevea S.
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
At one point we had to light our stove using a lighter and we went out and bought about 3 of these they last a long time it worked fine never any problems I like the long handle and the child resistant starter.
Lisa Anne G.
Lisa Anne G.
These work great! Last a long time and safer to use than a regular lighter!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Cluny, Alberta, Alberta
These are awesome for lighting candles or BBQ, anything that you would typically get burnt using a regular lighter, these are best! Very affordable also. I love how they are equipped with a safety switch too! Good product!
Anna D.
Anna D.
Antwerp
This is such a great product! It does what it needs to do and seems to last very long if I compare them with other brands! Great for lighting candles or start your fire place. So I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.