BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #12 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lig...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Amy M.
Amy M.
Plainfield, CT
Works great for me. I don't like having my had near the flam, so this is perfect. You can easily light anything a day not have to worry about burning yourself by accident. I suggest having one in the house and in your camping stuff.
Vandana K.
Vandana K.
Great product! Easy on your hands and works exactly as you would expect it to. There's a noticeable difference between this and the cheaper brands. With Bic you get quality and a dependable and comfortable product. Can't go wrong!
Bekah M.
Bekah M.
Atlanta , GA
Sometimes lighting a candle can be hard if it is your favorite one and you've burned it for quite a few hours already. This lighter is super helpful is making sure you don't get burned while trying to enjoy your favorite scent.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I am absolutely head over heels obsessed with candles! ❤️I have them all over my home. It's important to have a lighter like this one so that you don't burn your finger if your candle wick is to far in the container to reach.
Divina L.
Divina L.
An easy way to lighting candles without burning your fingers . For example lighting up with matches. This product is very inexpensive. Although i have to keep purchasing a new one every time tbe gas runs out of the lighter..
Morris K.
Morris K.
The best lighters. They last forever and work so well in hard to reach places. I have a gas stove and I can light the pilot light no problem. They are affordable and rock solid. Would easily recommend to friends!
Abby S.
Abby S.
When it comes to lighters I always naturally gravitate to bic I think it is because they are the most well known and for good reason too? They aren't terribly expensive and they're reliable at the same time!
Camille M.
Camille M.
I've had two of these lighters for a very long time. It seems like it will forever have a flame. I don't personally like that it doesn't come in a wide range of patterns and colors but it gets the job done.
Louisa S.
Louisa S.
Love using these! Regular lights are a little tricky for me so I always reach for this in the house! It makes it easy to light candles, stove tops, fireplaces, etc. Its an easy click to use this product.
Macayla S.
Macayla S.
Great brand basically the only brand o buy lighters from and is perfect for lighting candles that have a wick that is heard to reach and super adorable! I recommend to any candle enthusiast
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi , NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.