BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #26 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Camille M.
I've had two of these lighters for a very long time. It seems like it will forever have a flame. I don't personally like that it doesn't come in a wide range of patterns and colors but it gets the job done.
Louisa S.
Love using these! Regular lights are a little tricky for me so I always reach for this in the house! It makes it easy to light candles, stove tops, fireplaces, etc. Its an easy click to use this product.
Macayla S.
Great brand basically the only brand o buy lighters from and is perfect for lighting candles that have a wick that is heard to reach and super adorable! I recommend to any candle enthusiast
Sara A.
San Antonio , TX
I have the set for these that I got from Costco, they're affordable and so useful for those deep candles! You can't really use matches especially not for bath and body works candles!
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
So far, so good. Only used it about 8 times. A little difficult to use with one hand sometimes. Overpriced too. All in all, it works and hopefully it keeps on working for a long time
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
The colors on the candle variety tend to be cuter than the ones packaged for BBQ lightening or all purpose use. they all do the same things. this one is just prettier. which I like.
Nicole S.
I love these! I use them to light candles, porch tiki lamps, and when we go camping! Easy to use and give your leverage without burning your hand like a match or standard lighter!
Delilah H.
Major key to have in the house . It's so convenient to have this for lighting candles and future black outs or stove gas don't work . This is a must buy to have no question asked
Evangelina P.
Great Outdoors Expert
I love big lighters are you sees right multiple amount of things and it gets the job done I always recommend big letters to everyone I know for use on a variety of things
Sarrinah R.
I use it on a daily basis for my stove. Works great! durable and long lasting. Price is reasonable. Purchased the product multiple times and was never disappointed.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.