BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?129 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Maria De Jesus B.
My husband and I love to use Bic Candle Lighters to light our candles! Bic always provides a quality stick triggered lighter with a steady flame and easy to use trigger to control the flame. Just a click, and light up your candles all throughout the house! So easy and affordable!
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
This is a great lighter. Very handy and easy to use. Very affordable and convenient. I love that it is a long lighter and that it has a handle. Bic has some of the best lighters. Will definitely repurchase
Esperanza G.
Oh god I love these ! Great alternative from a regular lighter! Only bad thing is they run out quick or don't light up at all. It is affordable & worth the price. I would definitely recommend.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
BIC is the best when it comes to lighters. While not a spectacularly cool product they make great lighters and have been coming out with some cuter options. They are fairly cheap and you can find almost anywhere.
Morgan W.
Bradford, OH
The product candle lighting lighter!
Best idea ever.
I will never go back to uses just a regular lighter. This have definitely been a game changer and honestly you can use more of your candle when having this lighter
Highly recommend this for all you candle lovers
Julia S.
Charlotte
I'm a women after a candles heart. Candles light up my world. This lighter has changed my perspective on fire. It's truly a life changer. I used to have to burn my finger every time I lit a candle but now I do it hassle free ! Boy, do I love my bic lighter !
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
Bic is a great product brand, so when this lighter came out it only made things better! No more burning your fingers, or trying to reach Hard candles wicks, it's decent pricing, well worth it! I recommend it to anyone that's tired of burning their fingers!
Lauren W.
These are great to keep around the house for lighting candles rather than matches. They last a good length of time. Also I love that it's not easy for kids to use so if a child happens to get a hold of one then they can't burn themselves or anything else.
Crystal P.
I love that these lighters were created they are sssoooo useful for lighting things and if your like me yur scared of fire and don't want to burn yourself. Turning on your stove when it doesn't turn or or turning on a fire pit are easier and safer
Joi J.
Concord, NC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is a pretty good lighter for candles NC grills to have on hand so you don't have to deal with matches. It's pretty easy to use. I'd say that it's affordable, especially since you get so many uses out of it! If you haven't tried it I'd recommend it.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.