BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic¬ģ Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Veronica B.
Temecula, CA
These are so perfect for lighting those hard to reach wicks in large jar candles! No more burnt fingers from matches
Tamara B.
Niles, Mi
So wonderful to have this to light all my candles. No more burning my hands. This lasts a very long time.
Juliana D.
This lighter is eapecially for candles and it makes it easy to light them up the handle is just right to make them easier to light.
Joyce S.
So much easier and faster than that of a match. Just point, click and done. LitūüĒ•~JsūüĆü
Crystal E.
Leesburg, FL
Its crazy one of the main reason for getting it is so your company don't take your lighter after you use it.It reaches all my candle's. I have used it for years.the price is excellent. They offer many colors too.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Great Outdoors Expert
Great for small wicks so you don't burn your hand also great for grills as well
Mel S.
Amherst, MA
These are the best lighters. i hate the smaller ones because I'm always afraid of burning myself if i light a candle too close. they last awhile, you're better off with these.
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
This is great for lighting candles, fires, etc! It's a well known brand, trustworthy, and inexpensive
Kristin K.
Norman, OK
I love these so useful and helpful for multiple reason. I would definitely recommend this product and the price is good. Very easy to use for candles, fireplace and fire pits.
Lilith K.
A great candle lighter, definitely worth the money, and at least I don't get burned anymore
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.