BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #27 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Lisa Anne G.
Lisa Anne G.
These work great! Last a long time and safer to use than a regular lighter!
Cristina D.
Cristina D.
Temple, TX
Never had a problem with any candle lighter before whatever the brand may be and that includes this one. Never had any issues and it lights up every time unless of course you forget to push the child-resistant button hard enough. I use these all the time since I'm horrible with traditional matches.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Boonsboro, MD
These are great to get deep inside those jar candles that are hard to reach! I always use bic because I haven't found a lighter to last longer
Sarah  E.
Sarah E.
Anderson, SC
I absolutely love this lighter it's wonderful for so many tasks it can be used for lighting candles or bonfires it's great that it bends for ease of use!
Tian L.
Tian L.
Decent product. Works well and lasts a while. However this is not refillable. There are many cheap one dollar refillable lighters on the market, so wouldn't repurchase. Nice while I had it.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Stamford, CT
Have one in red and it has saved my hand from burning multiple time. Good for hrs to reach spots
Amy  O.
Amy O.
Martinsburg, PA
Bic is a great brand makes awesome lighters of any kind you really can't go wrong for the price with a Bic lighter.
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
Dallas, TX
I love this lighter because it keeps my hand far away from the flame and I haven't had to replace it after 6 months of use!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Great Outdoors Expert
BIC is the best when it comes to lighters. While not a spectacularly cool product they make great lighters and have been coming out with some cuter options. They are fairly cheap and you can find almost anywhere.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Belleville, MI
Great for grills and candles which I have plenty of candles. I may have a slight problem haha but they ensure I don't burn myself lighting one of my many 3 wicked candles!
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.