BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #14 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lig...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Amy  O.
Amy O.
Martinsburg, PA
Bic is a great brand makes awesome lighters of any kind you really can't go wrong for the price with a Bic lighter.
Lilith K.
Lilith K.
A great candle lighter, definitely worth the money, and at least I don't get burned anymore
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Great Outdoors Expert
BIC is the best when it comes to lighters. While not a spectacularly cool product they make great lighters and have been coming out with some cuter options. They are fairly cheap and you can find almost anywhere.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Belleville, MI
Great for grills and candles which I have plenty of candles. I may have a slight problem haha but they ensure I don't burn myself lighting one of my many 3 wicked candles!
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Bonney Lake, Washington (WA)
I love this thing! Knock off ones (like from the dollar store) can be so difficult and the button gets stuck. This one is easy to use and works like a champ. Highly recommend!
Luisa M.
Luisa M.
Santo Domingo, SD
Super practico, enciende realmente facil, no pesanada, dira bastante el materia que esta hecho es bueno
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
HANFORD, CA
I don't think I put much thought or research into buying this specific lighter in the first place, but I'm a bit of a pyrophobic and it keeps the flame away from my fingers so that's good enough for me. It has turned out to be really great though. Is lasting a really long time and is super easy to start, never gets stuck, will probably buy this same one again.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Spokane, WA
Makes lighting jar candles a breeze with the long neck and easy ti push button. I would recommend.
Tina t.
Tina t.
Mechanicsville, MD
This lighter does not hold up ..the button seems to stick...maybe I got a defective one? There was still a lot of butane left but I couldn't get the clicker to move...I did love the color...
Caprice K.
Caprice K.
Phoenix, AZ
Great Outdoors Expert
Perfect for candles! I am a candle freak!! Love them! And this lighter works perfect so you don't burn your fingers!
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi , NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.