BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #12 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lig...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
amanda w.
amanda w.
I'll be honest, all candle lighters with the long handles work the same to me. They all do their jobs and do it well! I've never had any issues with this brand and will continue to use as long as they are inexpensive and long lasting.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
These are helpful because they are very inexpensive, they also very long lasting. They do what they are supposed to.
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
I have no issue with this brand. I keep one of these around for lighting candles so I don't burn my fingers while trying to light it. Plus they always last awhile.
Jinevea S.
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
At one point we had to light our stove using a lighter and we went out and bought about 3 of these they last a long time it worked fine never any problems I like the long handle and the child resistant starter.
Lisa Anne G.
Lisa Anne G.
These work great! Last a long time and safer to use than a regular lighter!
Cristina D.
Cristina D.
Temple, TX
Never had a problem with any candle lighter before whatever the brand may be and that includes this one. Never had any issues and it lights up every time unless of course you forget to push the child-resistant button hard enough. I use these all the time since I'm horrible with traditional matches.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Boonsboro, MD
These are great to get deep inside those jar candles that are hard to reach! I always use bic because I haven't found a lighter to last longer
Sarah  E.
Sarah E.
Anderson, SC
I absolutely love this lighter it's wonderful for so many tasks it can be used for lighting candles or bonfires it's great that it bends for ease of use!
Tian L.
Tian L.
Decent product. Works well and lasts a while. However this is not refillable. There are many cheap one dollar refillable lighters on the market, so wouldn't repurchase. Nice while I had it.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Stamford, CT
Have one in red and it has saved my hand from burning multiple time. Good for hrs to reach spots
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi , NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.