BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #27 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Tania V.
Tania V.
Love all these lighters , very easy to use and always safe to have around kids. not so easy to press the trigger so they won't get burnt. and it last quite a while.
Sarika M.
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Great Outdoors Expert
Cool lighters. Took me a bit of practice getting used to using them (I'm 3rd world😕...we use matches)....
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
I really enjoyed use this lighter I'm a candle fanatic so to be able to light dozens of candles and not worry about not reaching the wick is great!
Valerie L.
Valerie L.
Fairfield , CA
Absolutely love BIC Lighters. They work so good . They are very long lasting.
Lezlie C.
Lezlie C.
I love this BIC lighter candle! It's easy to use and really helpful! I would definitely recommend to others
Laura W.
Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
These work great for just what they are intended for...lighting candles. I always buy the bic brand. Waaay better than the generic.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
This brand has the best lighter brand that I've found. This lights really well and easily, but not easy enough for children to get hurt using it. It lasts a long time too. It's a decent price as well. I would definitely recommend this to others and I will buy it again.
Tina t.
Tina t.
Mechanicsville, MD
This lighter does not hold up ..the button seems to stick...maybe I got a defective one? There was still a lot of butane left but I couldn't get the clicker to move...I did love the color...
Trish S.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
This long end bic lighter was a genius idea! It makes lighting deep candels so much easier. Thank you
Caprice K.
Caprice K.
Phoenix, AZ
Great Outdoors Expert
Perfect for candles! I am a candle freak!! Love them! And this lighter works perfect so you don't burn your fingers!
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.