BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Adrienne W.
Atlantic, PA
I love this lighter...I have so many candles and this is perfect for lighting them and making my house smell good
eloisa y.
Lawrence, MA
Ful tlf tgn tío uv JFK fui vl y TSJM ful flaco ddo triciclo gil do tgn graduación Rick
Lorenso D.
Whittier, CA
Great Outdoors Expert
My wife uses this all the time to light her candles. I recommend this lighter
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Favorite candle lighter!!! I have a few around my home! I love lighting candles song need several of these 😂
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
I own a few of these. I like having different colors. I have candles everywhere and want lighters with them.
Brianna H.
This is the only lighter I will purchase now! The color really drew my attention when I was looking for a candle lighter. This one lasts forever and the flame doesn't burn out quickly like a lot of candle lighters do. This one stays lit as long as you hold the button. It is very sturdy as well. I purchased mine at Walmart in the candle aisle.
Elizabeth B.
Usaf Academy, CO
I got this just for my candles only and love it . works great on getting in the larger ones
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
This is a great lighter. Very handy and easy to use. Very affordable and convenient. I love that it is a long lighter and that it has a handle. Bic has some of the best lighters. Will definitely repurchase
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Great for lighting candles- but be careful !! It's a huge flame that come out of lighter !!
Kelly W.
I hate trying to light a candle with a cigarette lighter, so I bought several of these. I'm so glad that I did. No more burnt fingertips. I would recommend these to anyone!
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.