BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #14 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lig...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Trish S.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
This long end bic lighter was a genius idea! It makes lighting deep candels so much easier. Thank you
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This brand has the best lighter brand that I've found. This lights really well and easily, but not easy enough for children to get hurt using it. It lasts a long time too. It's a decent price as well. I would definitely recommend this to others and I will buy it again.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Ukiah, CA
These work great for just what they are intended for...lighting candles. I always buy the bic brand. Waaay better than the generic.
Valerie L.
Valerie L.
Fairfield , CA
Absolutely love BIC Lighters. They work so good . They are very long lasting.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
I really enjoyed use this lighter I'm a candle fanatic so to be able to light dozens of candles and not worry about not reaching the wick is great!
Sarika M.
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Great Outdoors Expert
Cool lighters. Took me a bit of practice getting used to using them (I'm 3rd world😕...we use matches)....
adriana  H.
adriana H.
They work really good . Its easy for adults to use and hard for the littles ones to play with . They also last a very long time.
Breanna N.
Breanna N.
Its good to have one of these around. My dad makes sure he has one if he wants to cook out. Sometimes it tends to come up missing lol
Amelia R.
Amelia R.
Metairie, LA
What a lifesaver, great for cookouts when you can't get the grill lit and lighting candles that are at the end of their days.
Kandis C.
Kandis C.
I really like these lighters, easy to start and doesn't blow out very easy. love how their longer so you do not have to worry about stating so close to the grill while trying to start a fire.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi , NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.