BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #14 in Candles

Bicยฎ Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lig...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Jackson, MS
Love BIC lighters! I use them to light candles and have never had any issues!
Angie D.
Angie D.
Lake Stevens, WA
I love how easy to use and affordable these are. I don't have to get close like I do with a match
Amber L.
Amber L.
Great Outdoors Expert
This is great to have to start a fire. we use this to start our fire when we roast marshmallows.
ruby b.
ruby b.
Carrollton, GA
This is great they last a long time and they come in many different colors.
Danny  M.
Danny M.
Grand Prairie, TX
Flick the bic ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
Dallas, TX
I love this lighter because it keeps my hand far away from the flame and I haven't had to replace it after 6 months of use!
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
Caulfield, MO
Used this to light candles for a wedding. I like the looks of it. It'll wear you out if you have to use it a lot at one time. Very good though.
Tania V.
Tania V.
Love all these lighters , very easy to use and always safe to have around kids. not so easy to press the trigger so they won't get burnt. and it last quite a while.
Jaimie N.
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
This is great for lighting candles, fires, etc! It's a well known brand, trustworthy, and inexpensive
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Norman, OK
I love these so useful and helpful for multiple reason. I would definitely recommend this product and the price is good. Very easy to use for candles, fireplace and fire pits.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi , NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.