BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #15 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?129 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Angie D.
Lake Stevens, WA
I love how easy to use and affordable these are. I don't have to get close like I do with a match
Jennifer O.
Stamford, CT
Have one in red and it has saved my hand from burning multiple time. Good for hrs to reach spots
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
I recommend Bic lighters. Easy to use and much better to use this instead of burning your fingers
Brittany B.
I always get them because it’s so easy to use. And it come in handle. U can get them anywhere.
Billie R.
I am a candle fanatic and this makes it so much easier to light all of my candles! Easy to use!
amanda f.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
If tou are candle obsessed like I am, then you should be Bic candle lighter obsessed too! Duh!!
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I really like Bic lighters, especially these longer ones for candles, bonfires, or grilling.
Allison D.
Works great. I like the purple color. Use it for lighting fireworks, candles, whatever else!
T R.
Keyser, WV
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
The length is great to get down into bigger candles to light them without burning your hand.
LEAR28018 A.
Este encendor es muy util para encender las velas que no son faciles de alcanzar, super bien
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.