BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?129 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Elizabeth g.
Great lighter to light all my candles. It's cheap and has a nice long handle to get to the wick.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Best lighter ever. it is long and flexible. and it lasts months. easy for candles and everything.
Rhiannon G.
Works great like any Bic wand lighter. Perfect for candles or even to start a fire in a fire pit.
Alex H.
You could use whatever lighter is long like this in my opinion. But hey. This worked fine anyway.
aisha a.
Jackson Hts, NY
Really great for around the house use and lighting grills and candles. I always keep these handy
Jennifer O.
Stamford, CT
Have one in red and it has saved my hand from burning multiple time. Good for hrs to reach spots
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
I recommend Bic lighters. Easy to use and much better to use this instead of burning your fingers
Amber L.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This is great to have to start a fire. we use this to start our fire when we roast marshmallows.
Billie R.
I am a candle fanatic and this makes it so much easier to light all of my candles! Easy to use!
amanda f.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
If tou are candle obsessed like I am, then you should be Bic candle lighter obsessed too! Duh!!
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.