BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stephanie B.
Fulton, MO
I love this lighter for lighting my candles the other shorter ones always burned my finger when the wick got to short!!
Sarah G.
If it's hard to reach candle wicks in candles that are burnt down then I highly recommend this lighter cuz it can reach
Caprice K.
Phoenix, AZ
Perfect for candles! I am a candle freak!! Love them! And this lighter works perfect so you don't burn your fingers!
Taylor H.
Beaver, UT
Definitely recommend if you don't like to burn your fingers. Simple to use and makes if easier to light the candle.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
We keep these around as I do enjoy candles. They are great and last for a while.
The price point is great as well.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
I love this lighter. I mostly use it to light candles and fires. It's great and keeps you from burning yourself.
tiffany w.
Hickory , NC
Got as a gift and i love the color! Only thing is, i wouldn't pay more money for this over a normal long lighter.
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is good to have around the house for emergencies and what not. Its really needful and i trily recommend it
Megan G.
Rock Falls, IL
Great lighter for candles and other things like grills. They last forever as well. They are easy to light too.
Rebecca C.
This lighter is very easy to use and it is convinient. It is also very inexpensive. i would highly recommend.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.