BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #17 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lig...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Bic lighters are the BEST! ! I always keep plenty around because they seem to go "missing"
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Love this one for lighting candles! I have the regular ones too but I grab this the most! Lights every time and last a long time.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Great Outdoors Expert
Bic lighters are always reliable. Super versatile and easy to use! Good for everything!
Kaoutar R.
Kaoutar R.
Cincinnati, OH
Great lighter , very useful ,I use it mostly for candles and I love it, great price and last for a long time
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
This lighter works very well at lighting candles! And the periwinkle color is nice too!
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
Niles, Mi
So wonderful to have this to light all my candles. No more burning my hands. This lasts a very long time.
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Love how deep it can go in the candle. It lasts a long time and it's worth the price which isn't much. I have one in almost every room that I have candles in. Normally if you try and light it with a regular lighter you get that black ash around your hand.
Joyce S.
Joyce S.
So much easier and faster than that of a match. Just point, click and done. Lit🔥~Js🌟
Jailin A.
Jailin A.
Great forcandles that are getting low and you vant really reach or foe the grill
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Love BIC brand. great for hard to reach candle wicks and for the deeper candles
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.