BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #26 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Josseline C.
New Rochelle, NY
I buy these to light my candles. These is very handy to light the big candld jars. I don't burn my fingers anymore using small lighters.
Chelsie B.
Owens X Rds, AL
Great Outdoors Expert
I honestly own probably ten of these! They are perfect for summer grilling and fall bonfires. They are easy to use and super effective.
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
Talk about handy. The handle is nice and easy to light but still childproof. Great for half burnt candles and starting fireplaces
Angie G.
Windber , PA
Great Outdoors Expert
This product is great it's shaped different to light things a regular lighter couldn't like lighting candles and this like that
Jessica B.
Martinsburg, WV
Perfect to light candles and fires. I use this to light my candles and fireplace. Very effective and affordable for anyone.
Erica R.
This works awesome for candles and for lighting our grill when it acts weird. It last forever as well. No complaints here !
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
Works well when you need to light a larger candle. This way you won't have to get your hand burnt or dirty to lift candle.
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
Great Outdoors Expert
I love getting these lighters to light my candle. It's much easier to stick this lighter in the jar than the short ones.
Stephanie B.
Fulton, MO
I love this lighter for lighting my candles the other shorter ones always burned my finger when the wick got to short!!
Stephanie O.
Love the lavender color, it's affordable, easy to use and perfect to have in storage just in case, you may never know!
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.