BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic¬ģ Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?129 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Great lighter to light the last bit of those candles when u can't stick your hand al the way down that jar
Lezlie C.
I love this BIC lighter candle! It's easy to use and really helpful! I would definitely recommend to others
Carmen R.
San Joaquin, CA
This is the brand I get all my lighters in. It's long lasting and durable! You can never go wrong with it.
Rajpreet K.
Flat Rock, MI
My favorite lighter! Lasts long and very affordable in my opinion. I got a bunch on clearance at Kroger!
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Cool lighters. Took me a bit of practice getting used to using them (I'm 3rd worldūüėē...we use matches)....
Tamara B.
Niles, MI
So wonderful to have this to light all my candles. No more burning my hands. This lasts a very long time.
Destiny F.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Works great for lighting candles, especially the harder to reach wicks. Can also be used for grills, etc.
Kirstin H.
I can't say enough good stuff about Bic lighters. I love these! Everyone needs one. They are so handy.
Luisa M.
Doral, FL
Super practico, enciende realmente facil, no pesanada, dira bastante el materia que esta hecho es bueno
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
This is great for lighting candles, fires, etc! It's a well known brand, trustworthy, and inexpensive
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.