BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #17 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lig...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Diana S.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Favorite candle lighter!!! I have a few around my home! I love lighting candles song need several of these 😂
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Definitely a great idea. I no longer risk burning my hand or getting it stuck when lighting a candle. It is also much safer. 👍🏼
Rosa-Mary R.
Rosa-Mary R.
Cypress, TX
Great Outdoors Expert
Who doesnt need this i use it for lighting up my candles very good quality perfect to have
Melisa R.
Melisa R.
Greensboro, NC
Great to lights candles. Easy and fast to use.also great to light up a grill.
Kirstin H.
Kirstin H.
I can't say enough good stuff about Bic lighters. I love these! Everyone needs one. They are so handy.
Aleixka M.
Aleixka M.
Love this brand of lighters! They last a long time and it has a long reach. Perfect for birthdays, BBQs and for the candle lover in all of us!
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
New Lothrop , MI
Perfect for lighting candles and grills! I like it because I can use candles and I don't have the fear of burning my hand when I do so!
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Great Outdoors Expert
This is good to have around the house for emergencies and what not. Its really needful and i trily recommend it
LaTosha D.
LaTosha D.
I keep an endless supply of these around. I use for fireplace, candles, and the grill. Easy to use and reliable.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Bic lighters are the BEST! ! I always keep plenty around because they seem to go "missing"
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.