BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #12 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lig...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
michelle w.
michelle w.
I love this lighter and how long it is I use it every time I light my candles and don't have to worry about getting burned
Hazel J.
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
Theses lighters work perfect for candles, especially when your candle still has some and you can't seem to reach with a regular lighter .
Amber D.
Amber D.
Easy to hold easy to light! No risk of burning yourself. Lasts a while. Easy to find.
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Atlantic, PA
I love this lighter...I have so many candles and this is perfect for lighting them and making my house smell good
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Very convenient when using with those big candles that's halfway empty. Lights the first time and bic is one of the best in lighters
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Definitely a great idea. I no longer risk burning my hand or getting it stuck when lighting a candle. It is also much safer. 👍🏼
Rosa-Mary R.
Rosa-Mary R.
Cypress, TX
Great Outdoors Expert
Who doesnt need this i use it for lighting up my candles very good quality perfect to have
Melisa R.
Melisa R.
Greensboro, NC
Great to lights candles. Easy and fast to use.also great to light up a grill.
Aleixka M.
Aleixka M.
Love this brand of lighters! They last a long time and it has a long reach. Perfect for birthdays, BBQs and for the candle lover in all of us!
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
New Lothrop, MI
Perfect for lighting candles and grills! I like it because I can use candles and I don't have the fear of burning my hand when I do so!
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi , NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.