BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #12 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lig...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Kellie C.
Kellie C.
Logan, OH
Love long lighters when lighting candles! You won't get easily burned this way! Also always effective
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Great Outdoors Expert
I own so many candles and a candle lighter is also another lighter I keep on hand in my emergency kit for if power goes out. I also have other bic lighters love bic
Keturah H.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
I use to be a Partylite candle consultant. It can easy to ruin a candle wick with the wrong lighter. Makes it easy to lite new & used candles with this lighter.
Christi W.
Christi W.
Cumming , Ga
I got one of these Bic lighters for my husband as a gift and I use it as much as he does. We both love it for everything from candles, fireplace to grill. Just don't forget the child safety or it won't work.
Juliana D.
Juliana D.
This lighter is eapecially for candles and it makes it easy to light them up the handle is just right to make them easier to light.
tiffany w.
tiffany w.
Hickory , NC
Got as a gift and i love the color! Only thing is, i wouldn't pay more money for this over a normal long lighter.
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Long enough for all candles, very handy lighter for birthdays, home candles, bbq's and a fire pit. I was able to score some of these for a really great deal at target.
Maria T.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Great for lighting candles- but be careful !! It's a huge flame that come out of lighter !!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
This lighter is very easy to use and it is convinient. It is also very inexpensive. i would highly recommend.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
This is the only lighter I will purchase now! The color really drew my attention when I was looking for a candle lighter. This one lasts forever and the flame doesn't burn out quickly like a lot of candle lighters do. This one stays lit as long as you hold the button. It is very sturdy as well. I purchased mine at Walmart in the candle aisle.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi , NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.