BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #17 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lig...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
This lighter is very easy to use and it is convinient. It is also very inexpensive. i would highly recommend.
michelle w.
michelle w.
I love this lighter and how long it is I use it every time I light my candles and don't have to worry about getting burned
Amber D.
Amber D.
Easy to hold easy to light! No risk of burning yourself. Lasts a while. Easy to find.
Hazel J.
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
Theses lighters work perfect for candles, especially when your candle still has some and you can't seem to reach with a regular lighter .
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Temecula, CA
These are so perfect for lighting those hard to reach wicks in large jar candles! No more burnt fingers from matches
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Atlantic, PA
I love this lighter...I have so many candles and this is perfect for lighting them and making my house smell good
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Very convenient when using with those big candles that's halfway empty. Lights the first time and bic is one of the best in lighters
Diana S.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Favorite candle lighter!!! I have a few around my home! I love lighting candles song need several of these 😂
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Definitely a great idea. I no longer risk burning my hand or getting it stuck when lighting a candle. It is also much safer. 👍🏼
Melisa R.
Melisa R.
Greensboro, NC
Great to lights candles. Easy and fast to use.also great to light up a grill.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.