BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?129 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This is good to have around the house for emergencies and what not. Its really needful and i trily recommend it
Megan G.
Rock Falls, IL
Great lighter for candles and other things like grills. They last forever as well. They are easy to light too.
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
I got this for $1 at target!!! It's the only one that has lasted longer then a month, easy to use :) love this
Hailey G.
I always end up losing these. But they never let me down. Always continue to buy. Very effective. Good price
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
I own a few of these. I like having different colors. I have candles everywhere and want lighters with them.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Favorite candle lighter!!! I have a few around my home! I love lighting candles song need several of these 😂
Kaoutar R.
Cincinnati , OH
Great lighter , very useful ,I use it mostly for candles and I love it, great price and last for a long time
Rebecca C.
This lighter is very easy to use and it is convinient. It is also very inexpensive. i would highly recommend.
Sherry N.
I've bought the two pack before. they seem to last forever..too.

great lighters a day affordable in price.
Tawona B.
Perfect for lighting small candles and birthday candles. Way better than using a regular cigarette lighter.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.