BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?129 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Taylor H.
Beaver, UT
Definitely recommend if you don't like to burn your fingers. Simple to use and makes if easier to light the candle.
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
Bic is a great brand makes awesome lighters of any kind you really can't go wrong for the price with a Bic lighter.
Jenna W.
Highland, Mi
Perfect lighter! Use it for the grill, lighting a candle, torches! This thing fits in your hand and lights easily!
Samantha S.
I have a bunch of these lighters, Bic is a great brand and these candle lighters are great for hard to reach areas.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
We keep these around as I do enjoy candles. They are great and last for a while.
The price point is great as well.
Alana J.
Long lasting lighter. Great for outdoor trips! I like that you can change the flame size and it's very accurate!
tiffany w.
Hickory , NC
Got as a gift and i love the color! Only thing is, i wouldn't pay more money for this over a normal long lighter.
LaTosha D.
I keep an endless supply of these around. I use for fireplace, candles, and the grill. Easy to use and reliable.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
I love this lighter. I mostly use it to light candles and fires. It's great and keeps you from burning yourself.
Adrienne W.
Atlantic, PA
I love this lighter...I have so many candles and this is perfect for lighting them and making my house smell good
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.