BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #12 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lig...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Angie G.
Angie G.
windber , PA
Great Outdoors Expert
This product is great it's shaped different to light things a regular lighter couldn't like lighting candles and this like that
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Indianapolis, IN
This makes it so much easier to light candles that have already burned down halfway. It seems like we're always running out of them...but we burn a lot of candles.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
I'm horrible at lighting matches, so I make sure I have this around when I need it. This is convenient to have when you are lighting birthday candles or the stove when you turn on the gas. It's also easy to use.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Rock Falls, IL
Great lighter for candles and other things like grills. They last forever as well. They are easy to light too.
Hailey G.
Hailey G.
I always end up losing these. But they never let me down. Always continue to buy. Very effective. Good price
Tawona B.
Tawona B.
Perfect for lighting small candles and birthday candles. Way better than using a regular cigarette lighter.
Nadya G.
Nadya G.
South Houston , TX
Great lighter and very long lasting. I mostly use it to light up candles around the house and it lasts me for a very long time. Easy to use as well... much better than the little ones.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Usaf Academy, CO
I got this just for my candles only and love it . works great on getting in the larger ones
Destiny F.
Destiny F.
Hillsboro, TN
Works great for lighting candles, especially the harder to reach wicks. Can also be used for grills, etc.
Rajpreet K.
Rajpreet K.
Brownstown, MI
My favorite lighter! Lasts long and very affordable in my opinion. I got a bunch on clearance at Kroger!
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi , NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.