BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?129 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Jenn Y.
Oceanside, CA
Its great I have used it a lot during the summer especially for Bonfires. It's not very expensive and lasts a long time
Stephanie B.
Fulton, MO
I love this lighter for lighting my candles the other shorter ones always burned my finger when the wick got to short!!
Caprice K.
Phoenix, AZ
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Perfect for candles! I am a candle freak!! Love them! And this lighter works perfect so you don't burn your fingers!
Emily A.
Los Angeles, CA
I usually have a hard time starting lighters but this one was easy, the button is easy to push and the flame is good
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
These are helpful because they are very inexpensive, they also very long lasting. They do what they are supposed to.
Johana A.
Very good.. It really worth the money and its not expensive at all. I have been w this lighter for long time already
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
I don't know what I'd do without my Bic Lighter Candle. No more matches, and it's so easy to use. Worth every penny.
Veronica B.
Temecula, CA
These are so perfect for lighting those hard to reach wicks in large jar candles! No more burnt fingers from matches
Ebony S.
I totally recommend this bic multi purpose lighter! I use it to light my candles, less chance of burning your self.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
We keep these around as I do enjoy candles. They are great and last for a while.
The price point is great as well.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.