BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #26 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
It's literally the same thing as other big lighters just a different color, so it's great!
Abby X.
I love these bic lighters!! They come in so handy and useful! I have plenty of them! ❤️❤️
Jessica W.
Bic lighters are the BEST! ! I always keep plenty around because they seem to go "missing"
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Love this one for lighting candles! I have the regular ones too but I grab this the most! Lights every time and last a long time.
Kelsey L.
Great Outdoors Expert
Bic lighters are always reliable. Super versatile and easy to use! Good for everything!
Kaoutar R.
Cincinnati, OH
Great lighter , very useful ,I use it mostly for candles and I love it, great price and last for a long time
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
This lighter works very well at lighting candles! And the periwinkle color is nice too!
Sierra B.
Love how deep it can go in the candle. It lasts a long time and it's worth the price which isn't much. I have one in almost every room that I have candles in. Normally if you try and light it with a regular lighter you get that black ash around your hand.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
Definitely a must have lighter to carry with you on trips or just an at home barbecue.
Tamara B.
Niles, Mi
So wonderful to have this to light all my candles. No more burning my hands. This lasts a very long time.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.