BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Autumn F.
This BIC lighter is perfect for lighting candles around the house. It has a long wand so your now close to the flame and you can reach the wic without burning yourself. I would recommend to people who use candles all the time because they also last long.
Katie H.
Battle Creek, MI
This is my preferred lighter of choice. I like the long neck on it. That makes it easier to light your grill, campfire or burned down candles. Also usually has a wheel you can turn to make the flame smaller or larger. Has a child safety feature as well.
Reba B.
This thing lasts forever. I have one and it's still going good. So worth the money. Easy to use and to store. And far less frustrating to use in the dark than normal lighters (for the Little ones to light sparklers with supervision of course).
Amy M.
Plainfield, CT
Works great for me. I don't like having my had near the flam, so this is perfect. You can easily light anything a day not have to worry about burning yourself by accident. I suggest having one in the house and in your camping stuff.
Vandana K.
Great product! Easy on your hands and works exactly as you would expect it to. There's a noticeable difference between this and the cheaper brands. With Bic you get quality and a dependable and comfortable product. Can't go wrong!
Bekah M.
Atlanta, GA
Sometimes lighting a candle can be hard if it is your favorite one and you've burned it for quite a few hours already. This lighter is super helpful is making sure you don't get burned while trying to enjoy your favorite scent.
Sarah B.
I am absolutely head over heels obsessed with candles! ❤️I have them all over my home. It's important to have a lighter like this one so that you don't burn your finger if your candle wick is to far in the container to reach.
Divina L.
An easy way to lighting candles without burning your fingers . For example lighting up with matches. This product is very inexpensive. Although i have to keep purchasing a new one every time tbe gas runs out of the lighter..
Morris K.
The best lighters. They last forever and work so well in hard to reach places. I have a gas stove and I can light the pilot light no problem. They are affordable and rock solid. Would easily recommend to friends!
Abby S.
When it comes to lighters I always naturally gravitate to bic I think it is because they are the most well known and for good reason too? They aren't terribly expensive and they're reliable at the same time!
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.