BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?129 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a r...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Buy on kmart
Shequeiter S.
Merrillville, IN
I burn several candles per day and this is the only lighter I use. I love the long canister so that as the wax pool gets lower, I can re-light my candles without hurting myself. I usually get a 2 pack for around $5 from Target or Walmart. They also last pretty long, mine usually can go for 3-4 months before I can no longer get a spark.
Laffy C.
Southbridge, MA
Works really good! I love that you can't burn your fingers with these ! It keeps you away from fire. U can use it for so many things. I use it a lot for my stubborn stove when it don't want to work right away. When I used to do yarn braids, I burn the ends with it .( the yarn, not my real hair! Check out Capeverdean Barbie on YouTube ;)
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
These are the best lighters of all time. I have hundreds of these things in my house. It's not only useful for candles but great for camping as well! I have so many colors! I highly recommend and plus it is safe. You can turn off the flame.
Julia Mae B.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
These are very useful for BBQs and campfires! Or lighting fireworks! So many uses! The click is fairly easy and it's just long enough to keep your hand safe away from the fire.
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Great to use when you are lighting candles and even a grill. Easy to use when lighting and very effective glad I purchased. It's affordable and you can even find coupons for them as well. Would definitely recommend
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I do have one since I moved in. I have to say they are great when you really need them. They are very effective. I'm not disappointed in this item in the least. I would recommend this product. I think it's great.
Michelle P.
Sunbury , OH
Perfect for lighting candles around the house. Especially when the candles are low. The long reach allows to get down deep into the candle bottom to light. They're definitely priced reasonably and I would recommend.
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
This is a great lighter. Very handy and easy to use. Very affordable and convenient. I love that it is a long lighter and that it has a handle. Bic has some of the best lighters. Will definitely repurchase
Esperanza G.
Oh god I love these ! Great alternative from a regular lighter! Only bad thing is they run out quick or don't light up at all. It is affordable & worth the price. I would definitely recommend.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
BIC is the best when it comes to lighters. While not a spectacularly cool product they make great lighters and have been coming out with some cuter options. They are fairly cheap and you can find almost anywhere.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Elkhart , IN
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi , NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.