BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?129 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Laffy C.
Southbridge, MA
Works really good! I love that you can't burn your fingers with these ! It keeps you away from fire. U can use it for so many things. I use it a lot for my stubborn stove when it don't want to work right away. When I used to do yarn braids, I burn the ends with it .( the yarn, not my real hair! Check out Capeverdean Barbie on YouTube ;)
hanna y.
I have acrylic nails so whenever I use a lighter, I have to be especially careful because it's so easy for them to catch fire. This makes it so easier for me to light candles, especially with the larger sized candles that have wicks that go below the rim of the glass, unlike the lighter which you have to turn downwards to reach the wick.
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
This bic lighter is so great to light your favorite candles I know from experience if you try to use a regular or later you will burn your hand with this later you will not bring her hand it is very fordable easy to use and you can get it any of your department stores or pharmacies very affordable awesome easy to use and also has childproof on it
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
These are the best lighters of all time. I have hundreds of these things in my house. It's not only useful for candles but great for camping as well! I have so many colors! I highly recommend and plus it is safe. You can turn off the flame.
Julia Mae B.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
These are very useful for BBQs and campfires! Or lighting fireworks! So many uses! The click is fairly easy and it's just long enough to keep your hand safe away from the fire.
Lindsey H.
This is really good for lighting grills and lighting fire pits. You can also use it for household candles. It has a long handle which is nice when you need to light something further away! It is also good for lighting fireworks
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Great to use when you are lighting candles and even a grill. Easy to use when lighting and very effective glad I purchased. It's affordable and you can even find coupons for them as well. Would definitely recommend
Anh D.
Las Vegas , NV
Everybody should own one for household use and outdoor trips. I appreciate the long neck that helps me not getting burned. It's affordable and lightweight; not to mention it is practical to have around the house.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I do have one since I moved in. I have to say they are great when you really need them. They are very effective. I'm not disappointed in this item in the least. I would recommend this product. I think it's great.
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Perfect for lighting candles around the house. Especially when the candles are low. The long reach allows to get down deep into the candle bottom to light. They're definitely priced reasonably and I would recommend.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.