BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #12 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lig...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Great Outdoors Expert
Can't have candles without my Bic!
I have tried buying the cheaper versions of these and they just don't compare as far as lasting goes. It's easy to use and still child-safe and durable as well. Yes I've dropped mine at least twice and no problems. I fully recommend Bic
araceli g.
araceli g.
These are super useful and come in handy in so many situations, we use these for the BBQ and for lighting bowls without burning our fingers, also little kids usually don't figure out how to use them. since there quite big its hard to loose them which i think is awesome
Kate R.
Kate R.
Los Angeles
Love this as someone obsessed with candles. Keeps you far away from the flame when the wick has burned down to the bottom of the glass, and no trickery trying to turn the candle over and get your hand and little lighter up there. Easy to use and lasts forever.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
This BIC lighter is perfect for lighting candles around the house. It has a long wand so your now close to the flame and you can reach the wic without burning yourself. I would recommend to people who use candles all the time because they also last long.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Hendersonvlle, NC
This is the best thing since sliced bread! I hate having to use a normal lighter because you tend to burn your fingers that is not fun for me. This is quick and easy to use and you don't burn yourself with it! Great price the product, worth every penny!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Battle Creek, MI
This is my preferred lighter of choice. I like the long neck on it. That makes it easier to light your grill, campfire or burned down candles. Also usually has a wheel you can turn to make the flame smaller or larger. Has a child safety feature as well.
MICHELLE C.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula , OH
Very affordably priced quality of the product is good. It keeps you safe from burning your hand while lighting any flame you need to like whether it's a grill and candle a fire or whatever you can find it most dollar stores and or department stores
LeAnna R.
LeAnna R.
Lakeville, MN
Good classic lighter, and has lasted a couple years. the safety lock can be a little finicky because it's a little awkward finger positioning, but I guess the point is to not make it supper simple to light, but I do wish it had a better design
Reba B.
Reba B.
This thing lasts forever. I have one and it's still going good. So worth the money. Easy to use and to store. And far less frustrating to use in the dark than normal lighters (for the Little ones to light sparklers with supervision of course).
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
I have kept one of these on hand for a number of years. It comes in very handy for lighting candles, fireplaces and grills. It works well when we don't want to get our fingers too close to the flame and take a chance on being burned.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi , NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.