BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #16 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lig...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Fulton, MO
I love this lighter for lighting my candles the other shorter ones always burned my finger when the wick got to short!!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Beaver, UT
Definitely recommend if you don't like to burn your fingers. Simple to use and makes if easier to light the candle.
renee t.
renee t.
Very good lighter has a long enough reach to light all kinds of candels can also be used to light other things in your home that you need a lighter for it last a long amount of time and the price is good
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Waukesha, WI
Love this lighter it's perfect for when I need to light my candles. Works good all though you may have to push the button more then once or twice to get it to light.
amanda f.
amanda f.
Great Outdoors Expert
If tou are candle obsessed like I am, then you should be Bic candle lighter obsessed too! Duh!!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Indianapolis, IN
This makes it so much easier to light candles that have already burned down halfway. It seems like we're always running out of them...but we burn a lot of candles.
Angie G.
Angie G.
Windber, PA
Great Outdoors Expert
This product is great it's shaped different to light things a regular lighter couldn't like lighting candles and this like that
Crystal E.
Crystal E.
Leesburg, FL
Its crazy one of the main reason for getting it is so your company don't take your lighter after you use it.It reaches all my candle's. I have used it for years.the price is excellent. They offer many colors too.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
I'm horrible at lighting matches, so I make sure I have this around when I need it. This is convenient to have when you are lighting birthday candles or the stove when you turn on the gas. It's also easy to use.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Rock Falls, IL
Great lighter for candles and other things like grills. They last forever as well. They are easy to light too.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.