BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Dawn M.
Very convenient when using with those big candles that's halfway empty. Lights the first time and bic is one of the best in lighters
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Favorite candle lighter!!! I have a few around my home! I love lighting candles song need several of these 😂
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Great lighter to light the last bit of those candles when u can't stick your hand al the way down that jar
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Definitely a great idea. I no longer risk burning my hand or getting it stuck when lighting a candle. It is also much safer. 👍🏼
Kirstin H.
I can't say enough good stuff about Bic lighters. I love these! Everyone needs one. They are so handy.
Aleixka M.
Love this brand of lighters! They last a long time and it has a long reach. Perfect for birthdays, BBQs and for the candle lover in all of us!
sasha s.
The safety mechanism is the downside of this product these work well for lighting fires or candles
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Best lighter ever. it is long and flexible. and it lasts months. easy for candles and everything.
Mallory N.
New Lothrop , MI
Perfect for lighting candles and grills! I like it because I can use candles and I don't have the fear of burning my hand when I do so!
LaTosha D.
I keep an endless supply of these around. I use for fireplace, candles, and the grill. Easy to use and reliable.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.