BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #12 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lig...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
Using this is a definitely a lot easier than using a traditional grill lighter. It can fit into very small places. Works well for any candlem
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
We keep these around as I do enjoy candles. They are great and last for a while.
The price point is great as well.
Chelsie B.
Chelsie B.
Owens X Rds, AL
Great Outdoors Expert
I honestly own probably ten of these! They are perfect for summer grilling and fall bonfires. They are easy to use and super effective.
Kristine F.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
I love this so much for lighting hard to reach candles. You don't have to worry about burning your fingers or not being able to reach. It's awesome!
Zoe K.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
I love this lighter. I mostly use it to light candles and fires. It's great and keeps you from burning yourself.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This guy is so easy to use and unlike some lighters, I don't have to hold down the trigger and have it dig into my skin until it finally decides to light. Plus, the longer wand to light candles prevents burning my hands or skin and is so convenient.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
Talk about handy. The handle is nice and easy to light but still childproof. Great for half burnt candles and starting fireplaces
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
These lighters are a great tool to have at your house. These work great for lighting candles, birthday candles, grills, fireplaces and whatever else. The length is great to prevent burning your finger.
Erica R.
Erica R.
This works awesome for candles and for lighting our grill when it acts weird. It last forever as well. No complaints here !
Coleen K.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
Everyone who knows me well knows that there is always a Bic Candle Lighter in my house because they are a must-have for anyone who loves candles, or isn't particularly fond of regular lighters. It's durable, lasts for quite a while, and it is easy to use without any problems.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi , NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.