BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?129 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Jessica B.
Martinsburg, WV
Perfect to light candles and fires. I use this to light my candles and fireplace. Very effective and affordable for anyone.
Monica V.
Wasco, CA
Best lighters I once had to buy a total of 15 to light the candles on The Luminaries for Relay For Life easy way to light
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I love getting these lighters to light my candle. It's much easier to stick this lighter in the jar than the short ones.
Jackie S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
These are great for grilling or camping, last forever and super durable. I love that they come in all different colors.
Sarah G.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
If it's hard to reach candle wicks in candles that are burnt down then I highly recommend this lighter cuz it can reach
Lauren C.
Three Rivers , MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Love this! My little chubby hands can't fit when the candle gets low! This has many awesome uses definitely a good buy!
Cassandra G.
Porterville , CA
Bic lighters are always good to have. My favorite is their flexible wand lighter. They are affordable and good quality.
Stephanie O.
Love the lavender color, it's affordable, easy to use and perfect to have in storage just in case, you may never know!
Annaliet Z.
Louisville, KY
Perfect for lighting candles. You for sure will not have to worry about your fingers getting burned. Reasonable prices
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is a must have in my house. Works great for lighting candles, especially when the wick gets low. No burnt fingers!
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.