BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #22 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Billie R.
I am a candle fanatic and this makes it so much easier to light all of my candles! Easy to use!
Veronica M.
Excelente producto.. para encender hornos y parrillas sin tener que quemarte las uñas jajaja.
LEAR28018 A.
Este encendor es muy util para encender las velas que no son faciles de alcanzar, super bien
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Great Outdoors Expert
I really like Bic lighters, especially these longer ones for candles, bonfires, or grilling.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Great for lighting candles- but be careful !! It's a huge flame that come out of lighter !!
Lilith K.
A great candle lighter, definitely worth the money, and at least I don't get burned anymore
Elizabeth B.
Usaf Academy, CO
I got this just for my candles only and love it . works great on getting in the larger ones
Rosa-Mary R.
Cypress, TX
Great Outdoors Expert
Who doesnt need this i use it for lighting up my candles very good quality perfect to have
Elizabeth B.
Uniontown
I love using these to light up my candles! It's so useful and great to use in your house.
Taylor F.
Mchenry, IL
Great Outdoors Expert
Cheap affirdable does its job and works for many occasions I recomend this to any family
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.