BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #14 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lig...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Lauraa T.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Muy bueno encnededor y lo que mas me gusta que viene en duferente colores ,viene en una presentacion muy bonita es bien facil de usar y guardar en cualquier espacio d tu cocina ,,excelente producto y el precio es muy bueno
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
white oak
i love my bic lighter. i keep one upstairs and one downstairs so i can light my candles. they last forever! definitely worth the money, and they're affordable.
Stephany H.
Stephany H.
South Gate , CA
In my house we have an alter with saints pictures as well as loved ones that have passed away and we usually keep those long white candles that you can usually find at church on there but they are hard to light once it starts burning passed about half way so this product is great for getting to this spots to light them when our hand doesn't fit through the glass container anymore.
Shenika D.
Shenika D.
Bradford, OH
I use this to light all my candles. I have all Yankee Candles so I do change them out every 4 hours so that they do not burn and start to soot. I do this everyday and always have about five out at a time. With doing all that, this lighter will last me give or take at least a couple months. This is a fantastic lighter and I highly recommend it to anybody who needs a good lighter.
Ericka Q.
Ericka Q.
New Windsor, NY
Love these! I buy a bunch every Spring and keep one by our grill, one by our fire pit and some backups in the house. Very affordable and easy to use.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
We used these to light over 700 votive and taper candles for my wedding. What a lifesaver! No burnt fingers and they lasted and didn't run out. Great alternative to traditional matches for sure!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Great Outdoors Expert
This thing is awesome for candles and it really gets down in the candles deep...I love when they came out with these things it was a life saver
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Cresco, PA
The uses are endless. Need to light the grill? Perfect for not burning your hands. Same for candles and the fire pit! Must have in every home!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Columbus, OH
Great price-- we've had ours for months and it still works great! Easy to use and not easy to lose. Not disappointed, and you won't be either!
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
One in the bathroom for tub time and one in the kitchen for romantic candle lit dinners. Love not having to burn my fingers or waste matches .
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi , NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.