BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?129 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Hallie K.
Duluth, MN
These are perfect for lighting jar candles or the pilot light on a stove or grill since they can bend! The best lighters out there!
Juliana D.
This lighter is eapecially for candles and it makes it easy to light them up the handle is just right to make them easier to light.
adriana  H.
They work really good . Its easy for adults to use and hard for the littles ones to play with . They also last a very long time.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Love this one for lighting candles! I have the regular ones too but I grab this the most! Lights every time and last a long time.
lindsay F.
I like this product because you're able to angle it light your candles I have it in black and I bought it at Walmart for only $3
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I have this candle lighter myself, the only thing I can say that I don't like about it is that they do not last very long at all
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
Talk about handy. The handle is nice and easy to light but still childproof. Great for half burnt candles and starting fireplaces
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Definitely a great idea. I no longer risk burning my hand or getting it stuck when lighting a candle. It is also much safer. 👍🏼
Kayla A.
This works the same as any other BIC stick lighter but it is prettier! So you get the quality of BIC in an eye pleasing color.
Angie G.
Windber, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This product is great it's shaped different to light things a regular lighter couldn't like lighting candles and this like that
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.