BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #12 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lig...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Erica D.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Great Outdoors Expert
This works perfectly for lighting candles and not burning yourself. There's no Messy wax spill. This is a very effective candle lighter. The weather is very affordable you can find it at Walmart. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves candles.
Midland, TX
I use this when my candle wicks get to the bottle of the candle and it's hard for me to light! Works great and does what needs to be done! Not pricey at all and you can use for all different things! Will recommend
Raelyn R.
Raelyn R.
Emmet
Love these long lighters!!! They make everything so convenient! I no longer burn myself trying to light a candle or make a fire! This lighter is a life saver, and i'll never stop buying them! Love it!!
Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
Best candle lighter ever ! Definitely the best ! It's so easy to light your candles and the neck of the lighter is so long that it makes it easy to light them no matter how big or small they are ! Great!
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
I hate trying to light a candle with a cigarette lighter, so I bought several of these. I'm so glad that I did. No more burnt fingertips. I would recommend these to anyone!
Taylie B.
Taylie B.
My favorite lighters. They last forever and make it so easy to light a candle when it's really low and the holder is deep. Great product and is very inexpensive. Highly recommend.
Lyndsey G.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
These are great ! We always keep several on hand . They are easy to take along for camping trips or for easily lighting a fire or candle. They last a long time and are a great value for the price !
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
This lighter is great for when you have a large, jar candle and the wick gets really low. It's easier than trying to get your hand in the jar with a regular lighter. You won't get soot all over your hand and you won't accidentally burn yourself. These are great to have on hand.
Fabiola D.
Fabiola D.
1159 Rue La Chelle Walk. Saint Louis, MO
Who uses anything besides this typ of lighter ? I'm in Love with this lighter so easy to use don't need to worry about burning your fingers. I own at least 3 in my house
Lauraa T.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Muy bueno encnededor y lo que mas me gusta que viene en duferente colores ,viene en una presentacion muy bonita es bien facil de usar y guardar en cualquier espacio d tu cocina ,,excelente producto y el precio es muy bueno
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi , NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.