BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #26 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cindy S.
I'm horrible at lighting matches, so I make sure I have this around when I need it. This is convenient to have when you are lighting birthday candles or the stove when you turn on the gas. It's also easy to use.
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
Great lighter and very long lasting. I mostly use it to light up candles around the house and it lasts me for a very long time. Easy to use as well... much better than the little ones.
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
This product is so convenient because it is longer than a typical lighter. No more burning my fingers trying to light a candle in an awkward spot.
Kimberlee G.
Sherman , TX
Perfect for lighting my candles! Especially when my candle is deep down in the glass and I can't reach the wick with a regular lighter anymore.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Great Outdoors Expert
I own so many candles and a candle lighter is also another lighter I keep on hand in my emergency kit for if power goes out. I also have other bic lighters love bic
Christi W.
Cumming , Ga
I got one of these Bic lighters for my husband as a gift and I use it as much as he does. We both love it for everything from candles, fireplace to grill. Just don't forget the child safety or it won't work.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
I use to be a Partylite candle consultant. It can easy to ruin a candle wick with the wrong lighter. Makes it easy to lite new & used candles with this lighter.
Jamie C.
Staten Island, NY
Love Bic lighters! They are the perfect length to light candles and just about anything. It's definitely a must-have in any household.
Juliana D.
This lighter is eapecially for candles and it makes it easy to light them up the handle is just right to make them easier to light.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I have this candle lighter myself, the only thing I can say that I don't like about it is that they do not last very long at all
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.