BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #12 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?129 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a r...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
Using this is a definitely a lot easier than using a traditional grill lighter. It can fit into very small places. Works well for any candlem
Melissa H.
Griffin, GA
The BIC candle lifter is great for not only lighting candles, but also grills, campfires, and so much more. Would recommend this to anyone.
Ankiy F.
Just bought this in purple today so I could light my tall candles, it gets the job done perfectly, and I'll be needing it for the holidays!
Marit W.
Auburn, AL
This is the best lighter! I would highly recommend this. Usually you can get them in a pack of two which is awesome. They last along time.
Josseline C.
New Rochelle, NY
I buy these to light my candles. These is very handy to light the big candld jars. I don't burn my fingers anymore using small lighters.
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
Theses lighters work perfect for candles, especially when your candle still has some and you can't seem to reach with a regular lighter .
Jessica C.
BIC lighters are amazing! Good price, easy to use, and they last a very long time
Perfect for lighting candles, grills, and fireplaces.
Chelsie B.
Owens X Rds, AL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I honestly own probably ten of these! They are perfect for summer grilling and fall bonfires. They are easy to use and super effective.
Jamie C.
Staten Island, NY
Love Bic lighters! They are the perfect length to light candles and just about anything. It's definitely a must-have in any household.
Mallory N.
New Lothrop , MI
Perfect for lighting candles and grills! I like it because I can use candles and I don't have the fear of burning my hand when I do so!
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.