BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #27 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
I hate trying to light a candle with a cigarette lighter, so I bought several of these. I'm so glad that I did. No more burnt fingertips. I would recommend these to anyone!
Taylie B.
Taylie B.
My favorite lighters. They last forever and make it so easy to light a candle when it's really low and the holder is deep. Great product and is very inexpensive. Highly recommend.
Lyndsey G.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
These are great ! We always keep several on hand . They are easy to take along for camping trips or for easily lighting a fire or candle. They last a long time and are a great value for the price !
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
This lighter is great for when you have a large, jar candle and the wick gets really low. It's easier than trying to get your hand in the jar with a regular lighter. You won't get soot all over your hand and you won't accidentally burn yourself. These are great to have on hand.
Julia Mae B.
Julia Mae B.
Great Outdoors Expert
These are very useful for BBQs and campfires! Or lighting fireworks! So many uses! The click is fairly easy and it's just long enough to keep your hand safe away from the fire.
Fabiola D.
Fabiola D.
1159 Rue La Chelle Walk. Saint Louis, MO
Who uses anything besides this typ of lighter ? I'm in Love with this lighter so easy to use don't need to worry about burning your fingers. I own at least 3 in my house
Lauraa T.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Muy bueno encnededor y lo que mas me gusta que viene en duferente colores ,viene en una presentacion muy bonita es bien facil de usar y guardar en cualquier espacio d tu cocina ,,excelente producto y el precio es muy bueno
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
white oak
i love my bic lighter. i keep one upstairs and one downstairs so i can light my candles. they last forever! definitely worth the money, and they're affordable.
Shenika D.
Shenika D.
Bradford, OH
I use this to light all my candles. I have all Yankee Candles so I do change them out every 4 hours so that they do not burn and start to soot. I do this everyday and always have about five out at a time. With doing all that, this lighter will last me give or take at least a couple months. This is a fantastic lighter and I highly recommend it to anybody who needs a good lighter.
Stephany H.
Stephany H.
South Gate , CA
In my house we have an alter with saints pictures as well as loved ones that have passed away and we usually keep those long white candles that you can usually find at church on there but they are hard to light once it starts burning passed about half way so this product is great for getting to this spots to light them when our hand doesn't fit through the glass container anymore.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.