BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #20 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?129 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Hannah W.
Boonsboro, MD
These are great to get deep inside those jar candles that are hard to reach! I always use bic because I haven't found a lighter to last longer
Kayla E.
Cresco, PA
The uses are endless. Need to light the grill? Perfect for not burning your hands. Same for candles and the fire pit! Must have in every home!
Aleixka M.
Love this brand of lighters! They last a long time and it has a long reach. Perfect for birthdays, BBQs and for the candle lover in all of us!
Kimberlee G.
Sherman , TX
Perfect for lighting my candles! Especially when my candle is deep down in the glass and I can't reach the wick with a regular lighter anymore.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This thing is awesome for candles and it really gets down in the candles deep...I love when they came out with these things it was a life saver
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Used this to light candles for a wedding. I like the looks of it. It'll wear you out if you have to use it a lot at one time. Very good though.
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
Using this is a definitely a lot easier than using a traditional grill lighter. It can fit into very small places. Works well for any candlem
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
We keep one in the camp kit. No point in fighting with matches or a pocket bic in the wind. Making lighting the lantern or the fire pit easy.
Ankiy F.
Just bought this in purple today so I could light my tall candles, it gets the job done perfectly, and I'll be needing it for the holidays!
Melissa H.
Griffin, GA
The BIC candle lifter is great for not only lighting candles, but also grills, campfires, and so much more. Would recommend this to anyone.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.