BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?129 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Alyssa T.
This is a great lighter. I use this one all the time to light my candles. I like the color of the lighter and these are the best for lighting candles.
Ericka Q.
New Windsor, NY
Love these! I buy a bunch every Spring and keep one by our grill, one by our fire pit and some backups in the house. Very affordable and easy to use.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
This lighter is perfect for candles. It can be tilted in 3 different positions to get the best angle needed. Can always count on Bic, very reliable.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
I love this so much for lighting hard to reach candles. You don't have to worry about burning your fingers or not being able to reach. It's awesome!
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
This is the best way to safely light a candle from a distance as to not get burned. I only use Bic too because the others don't seem to last as long.
Brittany T.
I really enjoyed use this lighter I'm a candle fanatic so to be able to light dozens of candles and not worry about not reaching the wick is great!
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
This product is so convenient because it is longer than a typical lighter. No more burning my fingers trying to light a candle in an awkward spot.
Stacy R.
Winter Haven, FL
I love longer lighters by BIC. Great for lighting the grill, candles, and many other things around the house. Easy to use and some are childproof.
Taylor R.
Bowie, MD
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
A B S O L U T E L Y L O V E I T ! I T L A S T S O L O N G . C O N S ? N O C O N S ! T H E S E A R E S T A P L E L I G H T E R S I N M Y H O U S E !
Hannah W.
Boonsboro, MD
These are great to get deep inside those jar candles that are hard to reach! I always use bic because I haven't found a lighter to last longer
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.