BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #17 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lig...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
College Sta, TX
Love this lighter. I have a fear of fire, and this keeps it well away from my hand. These last so long, and are wonderful to keep around the house. I have two or three and will never purchase a short lighter again. Cute color options aswell!! LOVE IT
Tashia D.
Tashia D.
These are so handy. I prefer these over a traditional lighter or even a match. Some of the taller candles especially can be so difficult to light without burning your finger and this removes that concern for me. Worth while purchase.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Philadelphia, PA
I keep several of these at home because i do not second guess the child lock on the lighter, though, as always, keep it out if reach of little ones. I lobe the flame that it produces and it does not have an incredibly hard button
Kendalyn N.
Kendalyn N.
Metamora, OH
BIC Lighter Candle is by far my favorite Lighter. They work so well and especially on candles. I highly recommend this Lighter because it is completely affordable and lasts for a long time. All BIC Lighters are my go to lighters.
Portia S.
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
Definitely a go to product! It's design makes it easy to light candles and is a little too big to fit in your pocket. It easily reaches those hard to reach candle wicks. Every household needs this! The price is good as well.
Federica R.
Federica R.
Oakland Twp, MI
I had been using regular lighters to lighten my candles but always ended up burning my fingertips lol..... this product is amazing and super easy to use. It can get inside taller candles with no problem and it lasts forever
Anastasiya A.
Anastasiya A.
It works fine, but what I don't like is that here is no "flame height adjuster". It's just one big flame every time, but it does what it's made for so I'm okay with it.
Candy R.
Candy R.
The candler lighter is amazing. It really helps to reach and lit a flame without burning fingers and also can light incense. It was a cheap investment too ! I like that the neck is long enough and it has a safety switch.
Genea W.
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
This lighter is a must for lighting candles or anything else for that matter. If the wicks are down in the candle jar this lighter can reach them with ease. Plus they are affordable and a great product to have on hand.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
I never get sick of these lighters. I have multiples just because they are so convient and easy to use. I never have a problem with them lighting. And the extension to a regular lighter makes candle lighting a breeze.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.