BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?129 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Kimberly J.
I have no issue with this brand. I keep one of these around for lighting candles so I don't burn my fingers while trying to light it. Plus they always last awhile.
Christi W.
Cumming , Ga
I got one of these Bic lighters for my husband as a gift and I use it as much as he does. We both love it for everything from candles, fireplace to grill. Just don't forget the child safety or it won't work.
Brianna H.
This is the only lighter I will purchase now! The color really drew my attention when I was looking for a candle lighter. This one lasts forever and the flame doesn't burn out quickly like a lot of candle lighters do. This one stays lit as long as you hold the button. It is very sturdy as well. I purchased mine at Walmart in the candle aisle.
Sierra B.
Love how deep it can go in the candle. It lasts a long time and it's worth the price which isn't much. I have one in almost every room that I have candles in. Normally if you try and light it with a regular lighter you get that black ash around your hand.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
I use to be a Partylite candle consultant. It can easy to ruin a candle wick with the wrong lighter. Makes it easy to lite new & used candles with this lighter.
Tiffany A.
BIC is the only brand of lighter I will buy. The quality is great and price is very affordable. These come in handy for lighting bbq's, fire pits and candles.
Ashley S.
white oak
i love my bic lighter. i keep one upstairs and one downstairs so i can light my candles. they last forever! definitely worth the money, and they're affordable.
Ramiza R.
These are great! So easy to use and no mess or burns! I love the color selection. I am constantly buying these. Price isn't bad at all. I would recommend.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Love that they have made a lighter just for candles. Don't know how many times the back of my hand was black from the sut on the candles walls. Not anymore!
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
I absolutely love this lighter it's wonderful for so many tasks it can be used for lighting candles or bonfires it's great that it bends for ease of use!
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.