BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #17 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lig...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Marissa P.
Marissa P.
Adams, NY
This thing is a life saver. You will never had to worry about getting soot on your hands again. You'll also never worry about burning your finger tips when trying to light a wick that is just too low and out of reach.
Esperanza G.
Esperanza G.
Oh god I love these ! Great alternative from a regular lighter! Only bad thing is they run out quick or don't light up at all. It is affordable & worth the price. I would definitely recommend.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Bradford, OH
The product candle lighting lighter!
Best idea ever.
I will never go back to uses just a regular lighter. This have definitely been a game changer and honestly you can use more of your candle when having this lighter
Highly recommend this for all you candle lovers
Julia S.
Julia S.
Charlotte
I'm a women after a candles heart. Candles light up my world. This lighter has changed my perspective on fire. It's truly a life changer. I used to have to burn my finger every time I lit a candle but now I do it hassle free ! Boy, do I love my bic lighter !
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
Bic is a great product brand, so when this lighter came out it only made things better! No more burning your fingers, or trying to reach Hard candles wicks, it's decent pricing, well worth it! I recommend it to anyone that's tired of burning their fingers!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
These are great to keep around the house for lighting candles rather than matches. They last a good length of time. Also I love that it's not easy for kids to use so if a child happens to get a hold of one then they can't burn themselves or anything else.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
I love that these lighters were created they are sssoooo useful for lighting things and if your like me yur scared of fire and don't want to burn yourself. Turning on your stove when it doesn't turn or or turning on a fire pit are easier and safer
Joi J.
Joi J.
Concord , NC
Great Outdoors Expert
This is a pretty good lighter for candles NC grills to have on hand so you don't have to deal with matches. It's pretty easy to use. I'd say that it's affordable, especially since you get so many uses out of it! If you haven't tried it I'd recommend it.
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
This seems like a silly thing to write a review for, but we are major candle people in my house and this has become my favorite lighter! It's easy to "click" and it doesn't ever get stuck. It's no fuss and easy to use. I think they're pretty inexpensive too.
Ashton B.
Ashton B.
Partille, ['', '', '']
These are the best lighters of all time. I have hundreds of these things in my house. It's not only useful for candles but great for camping as well! I have so many colors! I highly recommend and plus it is safe. You can turn off the flame.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.