BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Marissa P.
Watertown, NY
This thing is a life saver. You will never had to worry about getting soot on your hands again. You'll also never worry about burning your finger tips when trying to light a wick that is just too low and out of reach.
Esperanza G.
Oh god I love these ! Great alternative from a regular lighter! Only bad thing is they run out quick or don't light up at all. It is affordable & worth the price. I would definitely recommend.
Morgan W.
Bradford , OH
The product candle lighting lighter!
Best idea ever.
I will never go back to uses just a regular lighter. This have definitely been a game changer and honestly you can use more of your candle when having this lighter
Highly recommend this for all you candle lovers
Julia S.
Charlotte
I'm a women after a candles heart. Candles light up my world. This lighter has changed my perspective on fire. It's truly a life changer. I used to have to burn my finger every time I lit a candle but now I do it hassle free ! Boy, do I love my bic lighter !
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
Bic is a great product brand, so when this lighter came out it only made things better! No more burning your fingers, or trying to reach Hard candles wicks, it's decent pricing, well worth it! I recommend it to anyone that's tired of burning their fingers!
Lauren W.
These are great to keep around the house for lighting candles rather than matches. They last a good length of time. Also I love that it's not easy for kids to use so if a child happens to get a hold of one then they can't burn themselves or anything else.
Joi J.
Concord, NC
This is a pretty good lighter for candles NC grills to have on hand so you don't have to deal with matches. It's pretty easy to use. I'd say that it's affordable, especially since you get so many uses out of it! If you haven't tried it I'd recommend it.
Savannah B.
This seems like a silly thing to write a review for, but we are major candle people in my house and this has become my favorite lighter! It's easy to "click" and it doesn't ever get stuck. It's no fuss and easy to use. I think they're pretty inexpensive too.
Rachel H.
College Sta, TX
Love this lighter. I have a fear of fire, and this keeps it well away from my hand. These last so long, and are wonderful to keep around the house. I have two or three and will never purchase a short lighter again. Cute color options aswell!! LOVE IT
Tashia D.
These are so handy. I prefer these over a traditional lighter or even a match. Some of the taller candles especially can be so difficult to light without burning your finger and this removes that concern for me. Worth while purchase.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.