BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?129 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Stephanie S.
Oakwood, GA
This product is a great price, reliable, and long-lasting. We buy a few of these every year (when they go on sale), and they last all year. Between lighting candles, the fire pit, or the bbq, it never fails.
renee t.
Very good lighter has a long enough reach to light all kinds of candels can also be used to light other things in your home that you need a lighter for it last a long amount of time and the price is good
Reba B.
This thing lasts forever. I have one and it's still going good. So worth the money. Easy to use and to store. And far less frustrating to use in the dark than normal lighters (for the Little ones to light sparklers with supervision of course).
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
At one point we had to light our stove using a lighter and we went out and bought about 3 of these they last a long time it worked fine never any problems I like the long handle and the child resistant starter.
Kandis C.
I really like these lighters, easy to start and doesn't blow out very easy. love how their longer so you do not have to worry about stating so close to the grill while trying to start a fire.
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
Great lighter and very long lasting. I mostly use it to light up candles around the house and it lasts me for a very long time. Easy to use as well... much better than the little ones.
Sonia H.
Long enough for all candles, very handy lighter for birthdays, home candles, bbq's and a fire pit. I was able to score some of these for a really great deal at target.
Bekah M.
Alpharetta, GA
Sometimes lighting a candle can be hard if it is your favorite one and you've burned it for quite a few hours already. This lighter is super helpful is making sure you don't get burned while trying to enjoy your favorite scent.
Tania V.
Love all these lighters , very easy to use and always safe to have around kids. not so easy to press the trigger so they won't get burnt. and it last quite a while.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
I own so many candles and a candle lighter is also another lighter I keep on hand in my emergency kit for if power goes out. I also have other bic lighters love bic
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.