This thing lasts forever. I have one and it's still going good. So worth the money. Easy to use and to store. And far less frustrating to use in the dark than normal lighters (for the Little ones to light sparklers with supervision of course).
Very good lighter has a long enough reach to light all kinds of candels can also be used to light other things in your home that you need a lighter for it last a long amount of time and the price is good
At one point we had to light our stove using a lighter and we went out and bought about 3 of these they last a long time it worked fine never any problems I like the long handle and the child resistant starter.
Sometimes lighting a candle can be hard if it is your favorite one and you've burned it for quite a few hours already. This lighter is super helpful is making sure you don't get burned while trying to enjoy your favorite scent.