BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shequeiter S.
Berwyn, IL
I burn several candles per day and this is the only lighter I use. I love the long canister so that as the wax pool gets lower, I can re-light my candles without hurting myself. I usually get a 2 pack for around $5 from Target or Walmart. They also last pretty long, mine usually can go for 3-4 months before I can no longer get a spark.
Laffy C.
Southbridge, MA
Works really good! I love that you can't burn your fingers with these ! It keeps you away from fire. U can use it for so many things. I use it a lot for my stubborn stove when it don't want to work right away. When I used to do yarn braids, I burn the ends with it .( the yarn, not my real hair! Check out Capeverdean Barbie on YouTube ;)
hanna y.
I have acrylic nails so whenever I use a lighter, I have to be especially careful because it's so easy for them to catch fire. This makes it so easier for me to light candles, especially with the larger sized candles that have wicks that go below the rim of the glass, unlike the lighter which you have to turn downwards to reach the wick.
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
This bic lighter is so great to light your favorite candles I know from experience if you try to use a regular or later you will burn your hand with this later you will not bring her hand it is very fordable easy to use and you can get it any of your department stores or pharmacies very affordable awesome easy to use and also has childproof on it
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
These are the best lighters of all time. I have hundreds of these things in my house. It's not only useful for candles but great for camping as well! I have so many colors! I highly recommend and plus it is safe. You can turn off the flame.
concetta b.
Great to use when you are lighting candles and even a grill. Easy to use when lighting and very effective glad I purchased. It's affordable and you can even find coupons for them as well. Would definitely recommend
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Perfect for lighting candles around the house. Especially when the candles are low. The long reach allows to get down deep into the candle bottom to light. They're definitely priced reasonably and I would recommend.
Anh D.
Las Vegas, NV
Everybody should own one for household use and outdoor trips. I appreciate the long neck that helps me not getting burned. It's affordable and lightweight; not to mention it is practical to have around the house.
Maria De Jesus B.
My husband and I love to use Bic Candle Lighters to light our candles! Bic always provides a quality stick triggered lighter with a steady flame and easy to use trigger to control the flame. Just a click, and light up your candles all throughout the house! So easy and affordable!
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
This is a great lighter. Very handy and easy to use. Very affordable and convenient. I love that it is a long lighter and that it has a handle. Bic has some of the best lighters. Will definitely repurchase
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.