BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?129 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Tian L.
Decent product. Works well and lasts a while. However this is not refillable. There are many cheap one dollar refillable lighters on the market, so wouldn't repurchase. Nice while I had it.
amanda w.
I'll be honest, all candle lighters with the long handles work the same to me. They all do their jobs and do it well! I've never had any issues with this brand and will continue to use as long as they are inexpensive and long lasting.
Evangelina P.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I love big lighters are you sees right multiple amount of things and it gets the job done I always recommend big letters to everyone I know for use on a variety of things
Brenda H.
Waukesha, WI
Love this lighter it's perfect for when I need to light my candles. Works good all though you may have to push the button more then once or twice to get it to light.
Amber S.
Love my lighter. Easy to light and goes out once you let go. The window that displays how much butane is left is really nice as well. I really specifically like the ones where you can refill them with butane as well. Then you just need to get butane and the lighter will last forever!
Sarrinah R.
I use it on a daily basis for my stove. Works great! durable and long lasting. Price is reasonable. Purchased the product multiple times and was never disappointed.
Sarah P.
Indianapolis, IN
This makes it so much easier to light candles that have already burned down halfway. It seems like we're always running out of them...but we burn a lot of candles.
Crystal E.
Leesburg, FL
Its crazy one of the main reason for getting it is so your company don't take your lighter after you use it.It reaches all my candle's. I have used it for years.the price is excellent. They offer many colors too.
Cassandra S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
these are great for when we cook out side. always pic this brand over any other I haven't seen it in blue though i really love the color. There not at all disappointed they work awesome, and there very affordable. I talk about these lighters a lot but most of my friends are already using them!!
Stephanie S.
Oakwood, GA
This product is a great price, reliable, and long-lasting. We buy a few of these every year (when they go on sale), and they last all year. Between lighting candles, the fire pit, or the bbq, it never fails.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.