BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #22 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
Works well when you need to light a larger candle. This way you won't have to get your hand burnt or dirty to lift candle.
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
Great Outdoors Expert
I love getting these lighters to light my candle. It's much easier to stick this lighter in the jar than the short ones.
Stephanie O.
Love the lavender color, it's affordable, easy to use and perfect to have in storage just in case, you may never know!
Cassandra G.
Porterville , CA
Bic lighters are always good to have. My favorite is their flexible wand lighter. They are affordable and good quality.
Sarah G.
Great Outdoors Expert
If it's hard to reach candle wicks in candles that are burnt down then I highly recommend this lighter cuz it can reach
Stephanie B.
Fulton, MO
I love this lighter for lighting my candles the other shorter ones always burned my finger when the wick got to short!!
Lauren C.
Three Rivers, MI
Great Outdoors Expert
Love this! My little chubby hands can't fit when the candle gets low! This has many awesome uses definitely a good buy!
Caprice K.
Phoenix, AZ
Great Outdoors Expert
Perfect for candles! I am a candle freak!! Love them! And this lighter works perfect so you don't burn your fingers!
Amanda H.
Carrollton
We keep these around as I do enjoy candles. They are great and last for a while.
The price point is great as well.
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
Bic is a great brand makes awesome lighters of any kind you really can't go wrong for the price with a Bic lighter.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.