BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #20 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?129 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Macayla S.
Great brand basically the only brand o buy lighters from and is perfect for lighting candles that have a wick that is heard to reach and super adorable! I recommend to any candle enthusiast
Laura K.
Kansas City , MO
I'm always lighting candles and these have enough lighter fluid inside to last over a year. Great purchase, everyone needs one for those hard to reach wicks inside the candle jars.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
The colors on the candle variety tend to be cuter than the ones packaged for BBQ lightening or all purpose use. they all do the same things. this one is just prettier. which I like.
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
So far, so good. Only used it about 8 times. A little difficult to use with one hand sometimes. Overpriced too. All in all, it works and hopefully it keeps on working for a long time
Sara A.
San Antonio , TX
I have the set for these that I got from Costco, they're affordable and so useful for those deep candles! You can't really use matches especially not for bath and body works candles!
Nicole S.
I love these! I use them to light candles, porch tiki lamps, and when we go camping! Easy to use and give your leverage without burning your hand like a match or standard lighter!
LeAnna R.
Lakeville, MN
Good classic lighter, and has lasted a couple years. the safety lock can be a little finicky because it's a little awkward finger positioning, but I guess the point is to not make it supper simple to light, but I do wish it had a better design
Delilah H.
Major key to have in the house . It's so convenient to have this for lighting candles and future black outs or stove gas don't work . This is a must buy to have no question asked
Mel S.
Amherst, MA
These are the best lighters. i hate the smaller ones because I'm always afraid of burning myself if i light a candle too close. they last awhile, you're better off with these.
Tian L.
Decent product. Works well and lasts a while. However this is not refillable. There are many cheap one dollar refillable lighters on the market, so wouldn't repurchase. Nice while I had it.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.