BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #26 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?128 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
I have been stubbornly using a regular lighter to light my candles for the longest time, always complaining to my husband about how difficult it was (burning the side of the glass, myself, not reaching far enough, etc.)...then he came home with this lighter! I love the colour, and I feel really stupid for not getting one sooner! It makes lighting candles so much easier and is very afrfordable. Also, it is much easier to ignite than a regular lighter. If you have a grill or camp, this is helpful to have.
Erica S.
Meridian, ID
Ihair and leave it dull, frayed, and more vulnerable to the damage of brushing and heat styling. This shampoo, meant to be used weekly, whisks those nasty metal particles off your strands: Think of it as a shower filter in a bottle. Chemistry aside, the stuff just works: It foams up into a light, fluffy lather and rinses away for a clean that's just short of squeaky. Our tester's fine, oily hair, which is also damaged from coloring, was left bouncy and shiny and grease-free, even at the roo
Renee U.
Revere, MA
Now that I'm older I see the value of having a lighter candle and understand that if you want to be able to use every drop of your favorite candle you need to buy this.

It makes it so much easier having the long neck of the lighter to reach inside the glass and light a candle. Plus since you're not getting your skin so close to the wick there is less risk of harming yourself with the flame.
Rosmary M.
Estos encendedores son geniales, perfectos para evitar quemaduras, funciona con baterías simples que encuentras en cualquier local, hay otros que se le recarga el gas y encienden. La verdad es que este producto es perfecto. Yo siempre me quemaba con los cerillos y esto es demaisado práctico para encender la cocina.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was always burning myself trying to light candles with tiny BIC lighters, until I got my hands on one of these! I love the colorful, heavy duty handles and the fact that I'm no longer worried about constantly burning the tips of my fingers! These are also incredibly useful for cookouts and grilling.
Cassandra S.
Great Outdoors Expert
these are great for when we cook out side. always pic this brand over any other I haven't seen it in blue though i really love the color. There not at all disappointed they work awesome, and there very affordable. I talk about these lighters a lot but most of my friends are already using them!!
Amber S.
Love my lighter. Easy to light and goes out once you let go. The window that displays how much butane is left is really nice as well. I really specifically like the ones where you can refill them with butane as well. Then you just need to get butane and the lighter will last forever!
Kelsey B.
Eagle Mtn, UT
such a great product. we really like this brand it is definitely reliable. I keep a few in the house a couple in our camping trailers. they light up immediately. reasonably priced. I love that most stores have them by the registers because its always something i forget to grab
araceli g.
These are super useful and come in handy in so many situations, we use these for the BBQ and for lighting bowls without burning our fingers, also little kids usually don't figure out how to use them. since there quite big its hard to loose them which i think is awesome
Kate R.
Los Angeles
Love this as someone obsessed with candles. Keeps you far away from the flame when the wick has burned down to the bottom of the glass, and no trickery trying to turn the candle over and get your hand and little lighter up there. Easy to use and lasts forever.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.