BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?129 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular l...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
You'd think I was a witch if you came into my apartment due to my obsession of candles. Don't worry, no witchiness going on here! But I do use these lighters to light all my candles. They work amazing. Take forever to die out. You can light the deep ones without burning your fingers (always a problem of mine). I strongly suggest these.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This is a must if you burn candles. Especially ones that have tall jars. This works great and you don't burn your fingers. It's a good price and lasts a long time.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I love this for lighting candles. It is so convenient and really works great. I continue to repurchase it. I definitely recommend these they are affordable and effective and they last a pretty long time.
Veronica S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
BIC makes the best lighters. They are reliable and last for many uses. I never have an issue getting them to work. I like the safety feature that these have on them
Jena B.
Anyone who burns candles all the time definitely need one of these lighters. They make it so easy to light the candle when the candle is almost gone and you don't even burn your fingers while trying to light it.
Jordan B.
Hanford, CA
I don't think I put much thought or research into buying this specific lighter in the first place, but I'm a bit of a pyrophobic and it keeps the flame away from my fingers so that's good enough for me. It has turned out to be really great though. Is lasting a really long time and is super easy to start, never gets stuck, will probably buy this same one again.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I use this for everything. Pilot light, bonfire, trash burn, Anything that requires a light. I love that it has a long tubing so it's less chances to get burned from the flame. It makes lighting easy. And the best part it's less than $10 so that's a huge deal!
Jessica H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
These candle lighters are totally awesome especially if you have a candle that is deep and can't reach the wick. The lighters are also really good for starting a campfire, lighting a grill, even smoking if you should so happen to need an emergency lighter.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula , OH
Very affordably priced quality of the product is good. It keeps you safe from burning your hand while lighting any flame you need to like whether it's a grill and candle a fire or whatever you can find it most dollar stores and or department stores
Shequeiter S.
Berwyn, IL
I burn several candles per day and this is the only lighter I use. I love the long canister so that as the wax pool gets lower, I can re-light my candles without hurting myself. I usually get a 2 pack for around $5 from Target or Walmart. They also last pretty long, mine usually can go for 3-4 months before I can no longer get a spark.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi, NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.