BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Tawona B.BIC Lighter Candle uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY BIC #24 in Candles

Bic® Candle Lighter.
One child-resistant utility lighter.
Quick & convenient candle lighting. see more...

• Does this work well for the really small candles as well?129 Answers
  • What's the difference between this candle lighter and a r...72 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this most affordabily? 80 Answers
Buy on kmart
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
You'd think I was a witch if you came into my apartment due to my obsession of candles. Don't worry, no witchiness going on here! But I do use these lighters to light all my candles. They work amazing. Take forever to die out. You can light the deep ones without burning your fingers (always a problem of mine). I strongly suggest these.
Jonathan T.
Pikeville
really good for lighting grills fireplaces pretty mush any thing you would want to light can be refueled when it gets low too iv never had one brake on me light some of the chipper ones do this it very affordable i would recommend it to any one looking for one
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
We use these all the time. I feel safe and they’re easier for me to use than a small lighter. They light the candles very quickly and last a long time. We use them outside also for citronella candles in the backyard.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I love this for lighting candles. It is so convenient and really works great. I continue to repurchase it. I definitely recommend these they are affordable and effective and they last a pretty long time.
Thao T.
I love using these lighters so I don’t have to burn my thumb when the wicks get low! It’s easy to use and a lot of times they come with a safety lock on it to childproof it. They last a long time and are relatively inexpensive.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This is a must if you burn candles. Especially ones that have tall jars. This works great and you don't burn your fingers. It's a good price and lasts a long time.
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
I've had the same one for a year. I use it at least 5 days a week and it's still going strong! It's long which is really useful when your favorite candle is running low and you don't want to turn yourself trying to light it
Veronica S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
BIC makes the best lighters. They are reliable and last for many uses. I never have an issue getting them to work. I like the safety feature that these have on them
Jordan B.
Hanford, CA
I don't think I put much thought or research into buying this specific lighter in the first place, but I'm a bit of a pyrophobic and it keeps the flame away from my fingers so that's good enough for me. It has turned out to be really great though. Is lasting a really long time and is super easy to start, never gets stuck, will probably buy this same one again.
Shequeiter S.
Merrillville, IN
I burn several candles per day and this is the only lighter I use. I love the long canister so that as the wax pool gets lower, I can re-light my candles without hurting myself. I usually get a 2 pack for around $5 from Target or Walmart. They also last pretty long, mine usually can go for 3-4 months before I can no longer get a spark.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this work well for the really small candles as well?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this most affordabily?
Karina P.
Elkhart , IN
What's the difference between this candle lighter and a regular lighter?
lyren G.
Lodi , NJ
How is this lighter different from any other lighter ? I use the same style lighters but this is the first time I see one labeled "candle lighter "
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
What's the difference between this and a regular bic lighter.