BIC Hybrid Advance uploaded by Jessie S.

BY BIC

BIC Hybrid Advance Razor: 1 disposable handle + 6 cartridges Pivoting head for a comfortable shave Triple Blade Closeness Lubricating strip with aloe & vitamin E for a smooth glide Refills not sold separately see more...

• I just picked these up at Kmart today. Are these a good q...1 Answers
Aaron H.
Dyess AFB, TX
I love Bic products because they work amazing and aren't that expensive. Best ever!
Sharon O.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I saw the way people made good reviews on this product that's why i went for it.
Jason S.
Boksburg
Good razor, gets almost every hair. It lasts for about 10 shaves before you need to replace the blade. It is effective and is very easy to use in the shower for a quick trim. I would buy this product again.
Luis D.
Me encanta este afeitador! Es muy suave y no irrita la piel durante el afeitado como la mayoría de las maquinillas de afeitar hacen! Lo recomiendo enormemente! el único problema es que las cuchillas no aguantan
Copper R.
The only thing that would have to go back and I have a great way of saying it would mean so so happy to see what you think I can get a follow back please I need a good time with you and your a great way of saying it would mean the world is so much better if it is not
Fabio E.
Muy buena experiencia de afeitado, no es necesario pasar varias veces el rastrillo para acabar con el vello. El precio está muy acorde a la calidad del producto, además de que trae varios cartuchos para intercambiar. Muy satisfecho con este producto.
Mark R.
really good razor, sleek and smooth, it would be a lot better if you could but the razor heads separate from the handle instead of throwing the handles away.
Brandon F.
Pottsville, PA
Love this razor! Its very gentle and doesn't irritate my skin when shaving like most razors do! I highly recommend!
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I just picked these up at Kmart today. Are these a good quality razor that won't leave my skin bleeding or chaffed?