BY BIC

1 New Handle In Every Package Triple Blade Closeness Pivoting Head To Support A Comfortable Shave Lubricating Strip With Aloe &Amp; Vitamin E Maintains A Smooth Glide Refills Not Sold Separately. Includes: 1 - Handle 12 - Cartridges Made In Greece see more...

Erica M.
KENDALLVILLE , IN
For many years we(as my husband and I) have been using twin blades for a long time. So,we decided to give a triple blades a try. We each have own our own pack. My husband thoughts were that are really are no different then twin blades while shaving but,can reuse them a couple of times before going dull. He also realized that he didn't need to use two of twin blades to finish shaving his face. His routine,is to shave once a week and has only a goat-t only his chin.
For me,I still get Knicks in certain parts on my legs while shaving. No different from any kind of razors I use. This comes to realize,I just need to stick to mu electric razor instead. I wanted to see if it was any better to use a triple blade from a twin. My skin is sensitive. They still work real good in one simple stroke and the hairs were cut close and clean.
Even tho' people out there have different preferences,I would suggest trying it your self to see if it works for you.
Allyson B.
Charleston, SC
I really like these razors, they're pretty expensive but they're the same price as some women's razors but you get twice as many razors. I do think that the blades dull a little quicker than other razors.
Emily T.
Waskom, TX
Men's shavers have better grip for those hairs leaving them easier to remove and softer results in my opinion. Also mote blades, better results too
Always always go with a five blade. 😄
Eric M.
New Iberia
Purchased at: Walmart
One if the most affordable and affective razors I have used. I have probably tried most out there yet I seem to rely on this brand
Meg Elise H.
Muscle Shoals, AL
My husband and I both use these and they are so good especially for the price. You really just can't beat them.
Tara M.
Wonderful and sharp. 3 blades that provides close, comfortable shave. The head pivots for better controls. Works very well.

Amazon