BIC Hybrid Advance uploaded by Jessie S.

BY BIC #34 in Men's Razors

BIC Hybrid Advance Razor: 1 disposable handle + 6 cartridges Pivoting head for a comfortable shave Triple Blade Closeness Lubricating strip with aloe & vitamin E for a smooth glide Refills not sold separately see more...

• I just picked these up at Kmart today. Are these a good q...1 Answers
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This is a great razor overall. It's way better than using a women's razor for shaving my legs because it can get a smooth, close shave without cutting me. It also does not get as dull as quickly as women's razors seem to.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I use this razor on a regular basis. It gives a nice, smooth shave. I like the fact that they’re inexpensive and disposable blades. Would definitely recommend using these razors!
Frankie M.
San Diego, CA
right now this is hands down my go to razor I love the way the blades don't dull to fast you can use so many times before you need to change to a new razon. the price is great to what u get and it come with multiple razors so it lasts a long time always leaving u with a nice clean shave if I had to recommend anything for shaving ti would be this product
Evan S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
A perfect compliment to the iconic Bic mechanical pencil. Why would you buy that overpriced 50 bladed ripoff from ***insert name of other over priced razor making company here***. Kind of wish I could buy this the blades and not needlessly throw handles away. Wipe the blades down or rise them in alchoal and they last quite a while. It's nothing more and nothing less that exactly what it needs to be.
Rachel P.
Razors can be so expensive! We are so glad we happened upon this brand a year or so ago. Seriously, wonderful. Blades last as long or longer than most higher priced brands of disposable razors. If you are tired of spending too much on razors month after month, and aren't quite ready to go electric, give these a try. Works for male and female needs, and from course, to fairly fine hair.
Bailey R.
Sylvester, GA
Although I am a girl, I prefer to use BIC's Hybrid Advance for men. To me, this razor has a closer shave than any women's razor I've tried. It gives me such a smooth, clean shave. I'd use it any day over a woman's razor, so I definitely recommend this razor, for both men and women!
Jody B.
Springdale, PA
This product doesn't last long. I also got horrible razor burn from it. I have always used men's razors be use I have thick black hair. But this wasn't something I was pleased with and will not be buying again.
Yvette A.
Greeley, CO
BIC Hybrid Advance this disposable razor is the best on the market. My husband shaves every other day and 1 cartridge last him about 1 week. I had ran out of razors and used BIC Hybrid Advance it worked great. My husband had to buy me my own.
Ashley D.
Sellersburg , IN
I buy these for my husband and they do an awesome job. He gets a really close, smooth shave with no razor burn. It's worth paying a little more for him to not have to use 2 razors in a morning. And one set of cartridges have lasted him a month.
Michael C.
Valley Cottage, NY
Works just as good as much more expensive brands. Gives a nice clean shave for a lot less money! I would highly recommend the BIC Hybrid Advance line of razors to anyone who is looking for the best bang for the buck, but doesn't want to skimp on quality.
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I just picked these up at Kmart today. Are these a good quality razor that won't leave my skin bleeding or chaffed?