BIC Hybrid Advance uploaded by Jessie S.

BY BIC #32 in Men's Razors

BIC Hybrid Advance Razor: 1 disposable handle + 6 cartridges Pivoting head for a comfortable shave Triple Blade Closeness Lubricating strip with aloe & vitamin E for a smooth glide Refills not sold separately see more...

• I just picked these up at Kmart today. Are these a good quality r...1 Answers
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This is a great razor overall. It's way better than using a women's razor for shaving my legs because it can get a smooth, close shave without cutting me. It also does not get as dull as quickly as women's razors seem to.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I use this razor on a regular basis. It gives a nice, smooth shave. I like the fact that they’re inexpensive and disposable blades. Would definitely recommend using these razors!
Brittany j.
West Columbia, SC
Fabulous especially if this is the one for 5 blades. I love it and as a female you can’t find good razors in my opinion so I always purchase men’s
Rebecca C.
Master Groomer Expert
My husband has to shave often for his job so we go through a lot of razors. He loves these. He gets a close shave and smooth skin after.
Demetrick t S.
Jackson, MS
This is a great go to shaver for me I don't no about any other people or what they use but this really works for me......!!!!!
Kathleen E.
These are what I buy for my husband. They’re his favorite because of the great price point and they get a pretty close shave.
Shannon M.
Bridgeport, CT
Love these razors! Inexpensive and work very well! Leaves you skin smooth! I love all the extra blades given!
gabriela D.
Master Groomer Expert
I really enjoy this razors because they work really good and they are not too expensive
aireal s.
Mooresville, NC
My husband loves this razor. They are cheap and don't leave razor burn. We will definitely recommend this product to others.
Ashley D.
Sellersburg , IN
I buy these for my husband and they do an awesome job. He gets a really close, smooth shave with no razor burn. It's worth paying a little more for him to not have to use 2 razors in a morning. And one set of cartridges have lasted him a month.
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I just picked these up at Kmart today. Are these a good quality razor that won't leave my skin bleeding or chaffed?