BIC Hybrid Advance uploaded by Jessie S.

BY BIC #38 in Men's Razors

BIC Hybrid Advance Razor: 1 disposable handle + 6 cartridges Pivoting head for a comfortable shave Triple Blade Closeness Lubricating strip with aloe & vitamin E for a smooth glide Refills not sold separately see more...

• I just picked these up at Kmart today. Are these a good quality raz...1 Answers
Evan S.
Evan S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
A perfect compliment to the iconic Bic mechanical pencil. Why would you buy that overpriced 50 bladed ripoff from ***insert name of other over priced razor making company here***. Kind of wish I could buy this the blades and not needlessly throw handles away. Wipe the blades down or rise them in alchoal and they last quite a while. It's nothing more and nothing less that exactly what it needs to be.
Frankie M.
Frankie M.
San Diego, CA
right now this is hands down my go to razor I love the way the blades don't dull to fast you can use so many times before you need to change to a new razon. the price is great to what u get and it come with multiple razors so it lasts a long time always leaving u with a nice clean shave if I had to recommend anything for shaving ti would be this product
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Sylvester, GA
Although I am a girl, I prefer to use BIC's Hybrid Advance for men. To me, this razor has a closer shave than any women's razor I've tried. It gives me such a smooth, clean shave. I'd use it any day over a woman's razor, so I definitely recommend this razor, for both men and women!
Michael C.
Michael C.
Valley Cottage, NY
Works just as good as much more expensive brands. Gives a nice clean shave for a lot less money! I would highly recommend the BIC Hybrid Advance line of razors to anyone who is looking for the best bang for the buck, but doesn't want to skimp on quality.
Yvette A.
Yvette A.
Greeley, CO
BIC Hybrid Advance this disposable razor is the best on the market. My husband shaves every other day and 1 cartridge last him about 1 week. I had ran out of razors and used BIC Hybrid Advance it worked great. My husband had to buy me my own.
Jody B.
Jody B.
Springdale, PA
This product doesn't last long. I also got horrible razor burn from it. I have always used men's razors be use I have thick black hair. But this wasn't something I was pleased with and will not be buying again.
Jesus M.
Jesus M.
Delano, CA
These razors are the ones I use the most I love them because it comes with other ones inside ND I don't have to be worrying about buying other ones ND it shaves smoothly
Claudia N.
Claudia N.
Not the best cut but thats as expected because they are only 3 blades. They are a good price for the amount of refills you get, I will likely be purchasing these again
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Springfield, MO
I love use men labeled razors I feel like they don't cut me as much. I always get razor burn from all the lotion stripes and men razors cut it down a lot.
Anthony D.
Anthony D.
Greenville, SC
This on I always try to get. blades last the longest and have yet to cut myself with this razor.
Great price great product
Alex M.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I just picked these up at Kmart today. Are these a good quality razor that won't leave my skin bleeding or chaffed?