BIC Highlighter Set (Flourescent, 5 Pc). Model: BICBLP51WASST uploaded by Nvs S.

BY BIC

Multipurpose pocket-style highlighter features a chisel tip for marking wide and narrow lines of text. Compatible with photocopies and computer paper. Quick-drying, odorless ink is water-based and certified AP nontoxic. BIC Markers & Highlighters part of a large selection of office supplies. BIC Brite Liner Highlighter - Chisel Marker Point Style - Yellow, Pink, Orange, Blue, Green Ink - 5 / Set is one of many Highlighters available through Office Depot. Made by BIC. see more...

• Does this last for a fair amout of time, or does the ink ...2 Answers
Candice R.
These are great colors and nice and bright. I like that they are smaller and are chisel tipped. Very versatile and easy to carry with you. I just wished they didn't dry up after a year or so.
ANNE F.
PATERSON, NJ
I love the selection of colours this product brings. You can choose which one you need for your mood of the day or use several to make a statement on your most important documents to mean different things. These are flourescent and they almost glow in the dark but not that much. I love the smooth flowing tip and they don't dry up as quickly as other similar pens.
Kym T.
Auburn, CA
These BIC Highlighter Set is so convenient when it comes to taking notes and studying! Not only are they bright colors which makes it incredibly helpful to remember specific facts and details, but these highlighters make everything look so organized!
Cheryl C.
Edison, NJ
These are one of my favorite brand of highlighters because they last for at least a year. They don't bleed through paper and they don't smudge as much. It's definitely affordable and Bic is a trusted brand when it comes to writing utensils.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
Good cheap highlighters for office, school, projects, notes, orginazation, anything! They don't transfer or bleed and are vibrant and bright. Just what I look for in a highlighter. I also like the fun variation of colors instead of just yellow. This is a must have in my office supplies.
crystal j.
This is a must-have for anybody who is in school and attending college I remember recommend it to them anyone prices can vary depending on where it's purchased
Bethany M.
The best hands down! colors are bright and you have multiple colors to keep track studying for tests etc. they last forever too.
Joshua W.
Logan, WV
These highlighters work great. I constantly use highlighters for school and these are long-lasting and do not smear.
Debbie C.
Writes smoothly with long lasting bright colors. These pens last for a long time and are my preferred brand.
johanny c.
Dominican republic
I have always liked since elementary school and high school I like their colors and gave a touch of joy to my notebook and support material in my exhibitions every time the holidays were over. This was not missing from my list of school supplies and even the I use I love.
Danielle F.
Does this last for a fair amout of time, or does the ink dry out quickly?