BIC
Gel-ocity Quick Dry Gel Pens 07mm Medium Point Multicolor 5ct

BIC Gel-ocity Quick Dry Gel Pens 0.7mm Medium Point Multicolor 5ct

by BIC

Bic Gel-ocity Quick Dry Retractable Gel pens dry up to 3x faster* for less smearing * vs. Bic Gel-ocity Original Retractable Gel pens based on average dry times of blue, black and red gel ink. Individual dry times of pens may vary by ink color. Bic Gel-ocity Quick Dry pens provide a super smooth writing experience and they are perfect for school, the office or home. Keep one in you work bag, back pack, desk, kitchen drawer, and anywhere you need to reach for a reliable, smooth writing gel pen. Each pack includes 5 0.7mm medium point retractable gel pens that have a comfortable full grip barrel and assorted fashion colors black, turquoise, lime green, purple and pink. Bic Gel-ocity Quick Dry pens are also available in 0.7mm medium point in black, blue, and red ink colors. Color: Multi-Colored.

I much prefer gel pens over regular ink pens!! Does anyone else prefer writing with gel pens?
Start your review of BIC Gel-ocity Quick Dry Gel Pens 0.7mm Medium Point Multicolor 5ct!
Tracy H.
Review for: BIC Gel-ocity Quick Dry Gel Pens 0.7mm Medium Point Multicolor 5ct
I absolutely love these pens! I purchased the 8 pack after I was given one in a gift bag. They write smooth and do not smear. The colors are beautiful! The 8 pack cost $5.64 at my local Wal Mart on Rollback.
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
BIC Gel-ocity Quick Dry Gel Pens 0.7mm Medium Point Multicolor 5ct uploaded by Deborah Q.
Review for: BIC Gel-ocity Quick Dry Gel Pens 0.7mm Medium Point Multicolor 5ct
These pens are truly awesome i got to try them through smiley360 they gave me the three pack and coupons for this 5 pack. The pens truly write smooth and leave no mess on little hands so even the little ones can draw and color with these pens. Plus with ease they write so one can write with ease for a long time without pain in your hand.
Charlene M.
Aylesford
Review for: 51856592, , , ,
I'm a bit of a pen addict, my whole life I've been on what seemed like a impossible journey to find the perfect pen . 2 months ago my journey came to a abrupt halt when I found bic gelocity quick dry pens ! I couldn't believe it, the holy grail of pens, in a multitude of vibrant colors at a reasonable price! I had done it, I found the pen I'd been searching for! These pens are perfection, they are comfortable to hold on to with a great grip, the colors are bright , and it writes smoother than my husband after a few drinks! These pens are so good that for the first time in my life I've hung on to them long enough to run out of ink , I'm on my 2nd 12 pack ! In closing I would just like to say that I love these freaking pen Bic RGLCGAP41 Gel-ocity Retractable Quick Dry Gel Pen Pack of 4 s!