BiC Flex 5 Men's Disposable Shaver

*4 other buying options

• Pivots 40 degrees for better control
  • Delivers an ultra-close shave
  • Precision edging blade
  • Balancing sphere adds weight for better shave control
  • 5 flexible blades individually adjust to the contours of the skin delivering an ultra-close shave
  • Head pivots 40° for better shave control
  • Precision edging blade helps reach those tricky spots like under the nose

BIC Flex 5 is the only 5-blade disposable razor with a balancing sphere for better shave control. Five flexible blades individually adjust to the contours of the skin delivering an ultra-close shave. The razor’s head pivots 40° enhancing shave control even more. A precision edging blade is also included in order to reach those tricky spots like under the nose or the side burns.

Made in Greece

How long would one of these razors last?
Start your review of BiC Flex 5 Men's Disposable Shaver!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoMoline, IL
I love these razors for myself. They give me a close shave and don't cause irritation. They seem to remain sharp for longer than the women's equivalent do. I also like that they have 5 blades and they aren't crazy expensive.
2 years agoLakewood, OH
I am a woman, and I love these razors! I find that with more blades, I am able to get a much closer shave that leaves my legs looking silky and smooth. I rarely ever get any Knicks and my legs stay smoother and stubble-free for longer. Ladies, give these a try!
a year agoSykesville, MD
I’m a woman and love this razor. I do notice that I somehow get razor burn more when using this razor. Also I don’t think that silver ball does anything. Overall sharp razor. I also like that it has a straight edge
2 years agoPENSACOLA, FL
The design is well made and is easy to hold. I like the feel of it. I know that this is a mens razor but all I use is mens razors because the women's do not last . My first shave was amazingly close and I even cut my self twice so be careful, however the second shave not so much. It was already dull :(
9 months agoDenver, CO
My favorite leg shaving razor. I think men's work better because they are made for the face! Either way it gets a closer shave and is gentler on my skin. I feel like the shave lasts longer too, which is especially important during summer months. I use this with a sensitive skin gel shave cream.
7 months agoMulberry
BiC Flex 5 Men's Disposable Shaver uploaded by Jessica D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only and best razor on the market. It cuts like no other can come close to comparison....its the only razor I like to use period. Mens or womans....I dont care...its the best of the best... highly recommend!
2 years agoOviedo, FL
I will never go back to women’s razors after using these. I feel like it’s so much more of a closer shave and I don’t nick myself as easily as women’s razors. I also like having more blades because i don’t nick myself as bad. It doesn’t rust up as fast as women’s do too.
3 years agoCharlotte, NC
Although I am woman (which doesn't makes sense that this is specified towards me) I ABSOLUTELY love this razor. I received this razor as a promotion from my apartment complex. I used a different brand of razor that had reusable razors you could attach when it got dull before using this one. My previous razor replacements were extremely expensive so I tried to find other more affordable brands, which is why I tried this one. This razor gets the closest shave than any other razor I have tried. I used to have to shave my legs 2-3 times a week but now I can get away with shaving my legs once a week. Additionally, I do not have to repeat an area when shaving, just one swipe and the hair is gone. I have not had any cuts so far with using this razor, although the head does not move like my previous one. In my opinion it is very reasonably priced, especially if you're used to having to pay $15 for replacement razors. Depending on how often you shave this razor will last at the very least a month. I am not sure how well the razor will work with facial hair but for other hair it works great!
2 years ago
I've been a Gilette fangirl for years and last night I decided to pick up this set.. At Wal-Mart these cost about $5 for a pack so they're not really cheaper than Gilette (compare Gilette's 3 blades to BIC's 2), but they are really good quality. These are extremely sharp!! I pulled the plastic cover off and I actually ended up cutting my thumb. With that said, these really gave me that "effortless shave" and left my legs and arms buttery smooth. I'm actually so impressed with these that I think I am going to make the switch to BIC as long as they continue to produce these.. Definitely a winning product if you love close, effortless shaving..
2 years agoJoshua Tree, CA
My boyfriend loves this razor! It is amazing for his sensitive skin. He doesn’t get a single irritation on his face or neck when he uses this razor. The price is good for the quality of the razor itself.