BY BIC #15 in Men's Razors

• Pivots 40 degrees for better control
  • Delivers an ultra-close shave
  • Precision edging blade
  • Balancing sphere adds weight for better shave control
  • 5 flexible blades individually adjust to the contours of the skin delivering an ultra-close shave
  • Head pivots 40° for better shave control
  • Precision edging blade helps reach those tricky spots like under the nose

BIC Flex 5 is the only 5-blade disposable razor with a balancing sphere for better shave control. Five flexible blades individually adjust to the contours of the skin delivering an ultra-close shave. The razor’s head pivots 40° enhancing shave control even more. A precision edging blade is also included in order to reach those tricky spots like under the nose or the side burns.

Made in Greece

• How long would one of these razors last?3 Answers
Rachel L.
I've been a Gilette fangirl for years and last night I decided to pick up this set.. At Wal-Mart these cost about $5 for a pack so they're not really cheaper than Gilette (compare Gilette's 3 blades to BIC's 2), but they are really good quality. These are extremely sharp!! I pulled the plastic cover off and I actually ended up cutting my thumb. With that said, these really gave me that "effortless shave" and left my legs and arms buttery smooth. I'm actually so impressed with these that I think I am going to make the switch to BIC as long as they continue to produce these.. Definitely a winning product if you love close, effortless shaving..
Emily J.
Even though I am a women, I love these razors for a few reasons.
To begin, these razors are truly high quality. They even retail at a lower price than women's razors! I love these razors because when shaving, it is smooth and I have never cut my legs using these! Additionally, I have never had razor burn while using these amazing razors!
However, the only bad thing with this product is when I went to use it, the razor inside the thing was backwards! I understand it was a simple mistake but I had to throw that away sadly.
Overall, I do recommend this product. I think it is definitely worth the price and is great quality.
April D.
Kissee Mills
I have two teenage boys, ages are 16 yrs and 18 yrs old both in high school. Both of them shave, and we have tried all different kinds, mainly at a lower price point but we were having a hard time finding a good one that shaved well for my oldest. I figured I would try it too. Actually it shaves well.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
My boyfriend and I use these. I honestly prefer men’s razors over women’s razors just because I get more of a clean and deep shave that lasts longer. These razors are very affordable and I can always find some coupons for them in our local newspaper which really brings the price down. These also last for quite awhile and they do not break easily.
Jessica C.
San Diego
My boyfriend loves this razor! He shaves his head and face and this leaves him with a smooth, close shave with minimal irritation. Other razors leave him with major irritation.
Justin S.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This flex 5 is one of my favorite razors. It gives a smooth clean shave and is great getting around tough areas. The razor lasts a long time and has never given me any problems. I highly recommend it for those looking for a new razor.
Cierra G.
Oviedo, FL
I will never go back to women’s razors after using these. I feel like it’s so much more of a closer shave and I don’t nick myself as easily as women’s razors. I also like having more blades because i don’t nick myself as bad. It doesn’t rust up as fast as women’s do too.
Rachael D.
Knoxville, TN
Men's razors do such a great job! I feel like as women we have more to shave we need the most blades and the most heavy duty razors that they make and the BIC 5 blade is it! Shave anything you want or everything if you need to, this razor can handle it.
Kristianna O.
This is by far the best razor I’ve ever owned. I never have razor bumps anymore, it never cuts me, and it gives such a close shave that I don’t need to shave again for nearly a week! NOT JUST FOR MEN.
Alyssa T.
Calumet, MI
I've been using this brand of razor for atleast a year now and it's my favorite. I find that men's razors honestly work better for me, and I cut myself shaving way less when using this one!
Ashley F.
How long would one of these razors last?