BY BIC

A 4 moveable blades shaver at an affordable price for men

• 4 independent spring-mounted blades: distributes and absorbs the pressure of the blades for an ultra soft shave
  • Quick and easy to rinse
  • Large lubricating strip with aloe vera and vitamin E for a better glide. Delivers a smooth and optimal shave
  • Extra thick rubber guard bar: better stretch of the skin for more precision
  • Pivoting head adjusts to body sensitive areas
  • Large ergonomic handle provides a better handling for a comfortable shave, specially designed for men

Jacob G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
The best thing about these shavers is the close shave and long lasting blades. In my use, they easily lasted 2-3 times longer than comparable shavers from other companies.
Amanda C.
Jersey Shore, PA
So I only buy “men” razors to shave my legs and this one was one of the best I’ve tried so far. It gave me a clean shave and didn’t leave my legs irritated. I wouldn’t mind purchasing another one
Hunter J.
Kennewick, WA
men's razor shields while you shave. ProShield Lubrication before and after the blades lays down a protective layer to shield from irritation. Plus, FlexBall Technology makes maximum contact* over contours and gets virtually every hair. Gillette Fusion ProShield is Gillette's most advanced razor. Just look for the yellow men's razor blade and handle.
*Among Fusion razors.;ProShield razor blades: Lubrication BEFORE and after the blades shields from irritation Gillette Fusion ProShield Men's Razor features FLEXBALL Technology that responds to contours. Gets virtually every hair.;Gillette's THINNEST, FINEST BLADES* with less tug and pull† for incredible comfort *First four blades (same as ProGlide). †Vs. Fusion.;ProShield razor blades have a PRECISION TRIMMER on back for accurate edging;1 REFILL = UP TO 1 MONTH OF SHAVES*
*Based on 3 shaves per week
Taylor C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I got these razors after taking one of my boyfriends from the multi pack. He bought it at his local grocery store and I have to say, I felt a closer shave than normal Women's razors. They are about $8, which I would say is pretty inexpensive for razors. I don't know if I would buy again since there are cheaper alternatives out there, like monthly shave clubs.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Bic Flex Disposable Razors are the only brand of disposable razors my husband will use. I am able to purchase them at my local Walgreens making it so convenient to buy. They are cost effective compared to other brands on the market. He swears by them saying that he gets a close. .clean shave each and every time. I definitely recommend this product.
Jennifer T.
I absolutely LOVE these razors! They give me a great close shave. And with little effort involved. They are a bit pricey, but definitely worth it. They last awhile, and clean off easily. I've found them at numerous stores, and the price is nearly $10 for a package of them.
Pip S.
Denver, CO
I like using these razors. They're fairly cheap and easy to replace. They have 4 blades which cause less skin irritation than some of the other types of razors i have had that tore my neck/face up. I would recommend getting these at Walgreens.
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
Not the biggest fan, but it does the job. Easy to use but doesn’t glide as well. It’s affordable and effective - you pay for what you get. Easy to change blades because the blades don’t last good for very long. Found these cheap and would recommend just for that reason!
Emily H.
Clinton, MS
These are so much better than the women's ones that I've tried. They last forever and give such a clean shave. Highly recommend these and will continue to buy for both me and my husband.
Crystal L.
We bought these after indiscriminately grabbing whatever razors at WalMart. My husband and I both used these, me to shave my underarms and legs, and him to shave his beard and head. We both really like this disposable razor, they do last quite a while. I didn't have to worry about razor burn (sensitive skin) and we both got close shaves. Recommended.
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are these Razors worth buying?
Brandon P.
Salida, CA
Do these cause razor burn?
Riley C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these good? They look like good razors.
Kelli D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do any females prefer to use the men's shavers over women's
Victoria F.