BIC Flex 4 Disposable Razors for Men

by BIC

#12 in Men's Razors

A 4 moveable blades shaver at an affordable price for men

• 4 independent spring-mounted blades: distributes and absorbs the pressure of the blades for an ultra soft shave
  • Quick and easy to rinse
  • Large lubricating strip with aloe vera and vitamin E for a better glide. Delivers a smooth and optimal shave
  • Extra thick rubber guard bar: better stretch of the skin for more precision
  • Pivoting head adjusts to body sensitive areas
  • Large ergonomic handle provides a better handling for a comfortable shave, specially designed for men

do men’s razor work as well or better than women’s?
Is this ok for women?
¿Es tan buena como las Gillette?
Start your review of BIC Flex 4 Disposable Razors for Men!
How would you rate this product?
2 months agoFayetteville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I was hoping for a super close shave that last longer than a couple days but thats not what these razors do. I have very fine hair that most other razors i use shave off easily but this one doesnt seem to want to get all of it. It came with 4 other replacements and im going to use them because i wont waste money but i was hoping for a more lasting result, especially for a mens razor.
2 months agoAdrian, MI
I use these man razors because I feel like they give a better shave than the women's ones. They are silky while gliding. No Knicks or cuts unless you're not careful. They last a while too and are very affordable. Just wish you could buy then in bulk
7 months agoNew york, NY
As a woman, I am hyper aware of the "pink tax" which makes women's products much more expensive for quite literally no reason. So, I buy men's toiletries as much as possible. These are great - actually moisturizing for a disposable razor and able to get multiple uses out of one razor head. Have purchased again!
8 months agoLoveland, OH
Purchased at: Target
Honestly i cannot stand these razors, they cut you very easily and make my skin irritated , They’re a bit pricey for how they shave , I personally would definitely not recommend buying these razors .
6 months agoAnkeny , IA
I prefer men's razors over women's because they are more gentle on the skin, men are using razor's to shave their face so they are made to be forgiving. I like using this particularly because they last a while, longer than any other disposable razor I have used and they are very durable.
2 years agoJersey Shore, PA
So I only buy “men” razors to shave my legs and this one was one of the best I’ve tried so far. It gave me a clean shave and didn’t leave my legs irritated. I wouldn’t mind purchasing another one
3 years agoPembroke Pnes, FL
I got these razors after taking one of my boyfriends from the multi pack. He bought it at his local grocery store and I have to say, I felt a closer shave than normal Women's razors. They are about $8, which I would say is pretty inexpensive for razors. I don't know if I would buy again since there are cheaper alternatives out there, like monthly shave clubs.
2 years agoToms River, NJ
Bic Flex Disposable Razors are the only brand of disposable razors my husband will use. I am able to purchase them at my local Walgreens making it so convenient to buy. They are cost effective compared to other brands on the market. He swears by them saying that he gets a close. .clean shave each and every time. I definitely recommend this product.
2 years ago
I absolutely LOVE these razors! They give me a great close shave. And with little effort involved. They are a bit pricey, but definitely worth it. They last awhile, and clean off easily. I've found them at numerous stores, and the price is nearly $10 for a package of them.
3 years agoDenver, CO
I like using these razors. They're fairly cheap and easy to replace. They have 4 blades which cause less skin irritation than some of the other types of razors i have had that tore my neck/face up. I would recommend getting these at Walgreens.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...