BIC Flex 4 Disposable Razors for Men

by BIC

#18 in Men's Razors

A 4 moveable blades shaver at an affordable price for men

• 4 independent spring-mounted blades: distributes and absorbs the pressure of the blades for an ultra soft shave
  • Quick and easy to rinse
  • Large lubricating strip with aloe vera and vitamin E for a better glide. Delivers a smooth and optimal shave
  • Extra thick rubber guard bar: better stretch of the skin for more precision
  • Pivoting head adjusts to body sensitive areas
  • Large ergonomic handle provides a better handling for a comfortable shave, specially designed for men

OK man what is the favorite razor for you to use to shave your beard with OK man what is the favorite razor for you to use to shave your beard withBIC Flex 4 Disposable Razors for Men ?
do men’s razor work as well or better than women’s?
Is this ok for women?
Start your review of BIC Flex 4 Disposable Razors for Men!
How would you rate this product?
Jaessa B.
Lebanon, MO
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
BIC Flex 4 Disposable Razors for Men uploaded by Jaessa B.
Mens razors > women’s razors 100%! These get such a close nice shave without nicking my skin. Definitely one of the best razors for sensitive skin. My boyfriend and I both use this brand!
Emilee H.
Shreveport, LA
My husband uses these razors and absolutely loves them. He's extremely picky about what he uses to shave. This leaves no razor burn and he said they're comfortable to shave with.
Rikki S.
Chino, CA
Good quality shave. The blades are nice to trim and clean up problem areas. I got this for my boyfriend and he LOVES it. It leaves his face nice and smooth and leaves no irritation on his shin. I also use them on my legs and they end up just as smooth so I would definitely recommend.
Robin H.
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
1,018 reviews
Purchased at: Target
Honestly i cannot stand these razors, they cut you very easily and make my skin irritated , They’re a bit pricey for how they shave , I personally would definitely not recommend buying these razors .
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,197 reviews
Great price on a disposable razor to shave with for men or ladies. Gives you a smooth clean shave. That last a long time. Great for success on skin
Jessica U.
Walton, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using these razors for a few years. I personally love using men’s razors over women’s because they’re meant for course, thick hair. I get a really close shave every single time. They’re disposable and always come with the whole kit. I love these for $6. I choose them over $20 women’s refills every single time.
Jasmine M.
Panama City, FL
Anything Bic is a good product, from lighters to pens to razors, never fails. These are the best disposable razors. I use them, the hubby uses them.
Taylor  H.
Wyalusing, PA
I buy these for my boyfriend all the time and he loves them. He uses them about every other day and has never complained once, so that must mean something. Definitely recommend this product for your man!
Sarahi N.
Kermit, TX
Great price and excellent product. I have sensitive skin and i have a hard time finding the right razor that wont irritate my skin. This is the best i have found!
Emily L.
Wappingers Fl, NY
I use these razors because they are alot better than the women's razors that are out there.