BIC Flex 3 Sensitive Skin Razors for Men uploaded by Amy-Louise S.

BY BIC #48 in Men's Razors

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

3 Flexible blades for an incredibly close shave. Pivoting head and heavy handle for superior control. Lubricating strip with aloe and vitamin E for a smooth glide. Sensitive skin.

• How long has bic been making products that are not just l...1 Answers
Stacy M.
I really like these razors. I’ve always preferred men’s razors personally and 3 blades works fine for day to day shaving. They aren’t too expensive and they last a decent amount of time as long as you prevent rusting.
Emily H.
West Seneca, NY
I'll comment on this for my dad since this is the only razor I've ever seen him use. He hates stubborn stubble and never has any because of this razor. It's an easy stocking stuffer!
Sandra E.
Bayamon
I bought this for mu ex husband, but because his an ex know i found it without being opened. So i tryed it and it works really good on my sensitive skin. I’m glad he didn’t take it.
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
I will use the men or women's brand as long as it works and it helps my skin. I always try and go with razors that are a decent price and I get a good amount as well.
Trang D.
The Flex 3 Hybrid Disposable Razor is great. The 3 edgy blades give the clean cut but not overdone. The razor went on smoothly and effortlessly. I have not had any cut or burn while using it. A very nice product.
Kristen W.
I will never go back to using women's razors! I picked up a trial of this razor for free, took it home and tried it, and I'm completely taken! It's true that men's razors will give you a closer shave because they're meant for skin on the face which is much more delicate that skin on the body. Therefore they give a closer shave and are much gentler. Ladies, if you want extremely smooth legs and would like to pay less for razors, then I recommend these because they do a great job and are very inexpensive!
Megan R.
These gave me a very close shave, but in had a reaction the next day. I used the shaving cream I use all the time, so I know it wasn't that. but I had itchiness in my armpits and my thighs. at first I assumed it was razor burn, but as I looked, it was a rash related to hives. normal for me since I have sensitive skin. I'll probably still use them because it wasn't that bad. only lasted a day. just bummed me out because the shave was so great!
Alexis J.
Tyler, TX
You get 8 high quality disposable razors for $10. Though Bic makes a similar disposable razor pack for women, the quality of the razors are not the same. I prefer using the men's razors because they are very good quality, easy to use, and a great deal.
Brittany M.
Linden, TN
So i have used bic in the past and i was never satisfied but when hubby needed a new razor these were much cheaper than others so i decided to give a try. my husband likes these. he says they get really close and give a smooth after shave. i will be buying these again.
Kate S.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I am that girl that uses men's razors. I just find these work so well for me and I use them daily. The price is decent at meijer and I continue to repurchase because they meet my expectations every time!
Jacob C.
How long has bic been making products that are not just lighters?

back