BIC® Cristal® Xtra Smooth Ballpoint Pens, 1.2mm

by BIC

#10 in Pens

Can i get them also in different colours and when yes in which colours ?
what is your favorite pen to use?
Are these great for art?
Start your review of BIC® Cristal® Xtra Smooth Ballpoint Pens, 1.2mm!
How would you rate this product?
Mankato, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
I like these pens a lot. They are pretty good in price. I usually buy a big multi color pack. It has red, black, light blue, regular blue, green, lime green, purple, and hot pink. I love the way they write. I love these for the writing I do at work.
Boca Raton, FL
Absolutely awful - not very comfortable to hold. Your handwriting won't be as nice and the are just cheap looking too. The whole design needs to revised. Again, I am surprised they are still making them after so many years. To me BIC is synonymous of cheap!
Elon, NC
These Pens have a smooth glide on any type of paper. They are affordable at Office Depot Walgreens or Walmart and many coupons can be found. Thankful that influenster is doing things positive to help us afford our back-to-school expenses. These ink pens can used to write in textbooks are notebooks and do not smear when big highlighters are used over
Fayetteville, NC
These pens work great, are very fluid when I write and the ink doesn't dry out quickly. The cost is great for how many you get in the pack. I prefer to write in black but the blue is good too. One pen last me about 3 weeks of writing everyday for an average of 2 hours a day.
Altoona
I love these pens I work in a restaurant an I get these at sams club in bulk! All the colors An the sizes of the pens comes in handy!! They write in literally everything an anything!! I tell everyone about these pens! Love the new colors by the way!
Memphis, TN
While they're not the cutesy pens you were searching for, they're most certainly one of the best and cheapest pens you can buy! They write smooth and are great for note taking in class. Plus I can get distracted easily with clicker pens so capped pens are my best bet. If you're looking for a cheap, but great pen then look no farther!!
Richmond, TX
The blue version of these pens are literally THE BEST! They write super smooth and the are inexpensive! I lose pens like nobodies business so it helps that they are cheap! They also bring back memories of my childhood with my nana. She had these pens in her purse at all times. I just have flash backs when I see them.
These are the greatest pens ever made! They're cheap but they work extremely well!!! The ink just glides onto the page. I've never had any issues with these pens and they're the only ones I use. Definitely recommend :D
Las Vegas, NV
These are nice basic affordable pens! I like them however they are not my favorite. The do the job but I just like thinner ball pointed pens! But when on a budget these are great.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have always used these spends at my old job. They lasted forever and we're really reliable. The quality of the pens means more to me than anything else. For the price of these Bic pens, its well worth it. I have bought expensive brands before and the quality of the pen was very disappointing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...