BY BIC #7 in Writing

Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Houston , TX
I love these pens! They do the job and are really inexpensive. I'm not a fan of buying expensive pens. So these work great for me!
Marsha S.
Marsha S.
Burlington, NC
These Pens have a smooth glide on any type of paper. They are affordable at Office Depot Walgreens or Walmart and many coupons can be found. Thankful that influenster is doing things positive to help us afford our back-to-school expenses. These ink pens can used to write in textbooks are notebooks and do not smear when big highlighters are used over
Isabella P.
Isabella P.
I just recently bought these pens for back to school. I absolutely love them because they are inexpensive, there are multiple pens in one pack, and there's always some left on the shelf somehow. Although, these pens are not the best. I prefer Inkjoy gel pens over these based off taking notes better, but they are not as much affordable as these pens.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Memphis, TN
While they're not the cutesy pens you were searching for, they're most certainly one of the best and cheapest pens you can buy! They write smooth and are great for note taking in class. Plus I can get distracted easily with clicker pens so capped pens are my best bet. If you're looking for a cheap, but great pen then look no farther!!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Richmond, TX
The blue version of these pens are literally THE BEST! They write super smooth and the are inexpensive! I lose pens like nobodies business so it helps that they are cheap! They also bring back memories of my childhood with my nana. She had these pens in her purse at all times. I just have flash backs when I see them.
April F.
April F.
Del City, OK
I have always used these spends at my old job. They lasted forever and we're really reliable. The quality of the pens means more to me than anything else. For the price of these Bic pens, its well worth it. I have bought expensive brands before and the quality of the pen was very disappointing.
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
These pens work great, are very fluid when I write and the ink doesn't dry out quickly. The cost is great for how many you get in the pack. I prefer to write in black but the blue is good too. One pen last me about 3 weeks of writing everyday for an average of 2 hours a day.
Serena C.
Serena C.
Austin, TX
I LOVE THESE PENS!!!! If you are like me and don't like to spend all your money on PENS then these are great for you! They are completely inexpensive and get the job done! I feel like handwriting generally looks better when you use these. I DEFINETLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT
Lily L.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
These are great for writing 6-8 hours a day but they get messy. I write all day and these are the best I've found, but I'm still trying to find something that comes out smoothly (like these do), but doesn't get all over your fingers, paper, etc. They do run a bit more than I like.
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Sometimes you just have to stick with a old school pen with a new twist to it. I love the way that the pen just glides on the paper with easy. no skipping or anything , just plan good strokes. I found the price to be perfectly fine for the amount of pens you get
Sandya D.
Sandya D.
Love these pen
Angela S.
Angela S.
Radcliff, KY
Are these great for art?
dangelis a.
dangelis a.
Glew
¿Quien no uso una lapisera bic en la escula ?
Laura R.
Laura R.
Me gustaria que los colores fueran combinados! Porque así se le saca mas provecho
Angy O.
Angy O.
These are my number one favorite brand of pens. They make writing smooth.