BY BIC #7 in Pens

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
SARAH ..
I never would’ve thought that on Influenster you could also review pens!😂Anyway, these are the pens I buy the most, and I use them all the time in school. Love the colors and I think they last pretty long. They feel so smooth to write on paper. The aspect is essential but it’s only just a pen lol.
johanny c.
Dominican republic
I am interested in this product I use it in high school and I still use it to be my homework of the technical courses that I do to be notes of things in reality I know all the products of this brand I love.
Abbey F.
Wickham Market
I used these pens throughout my A-Levels, and they hardly ever ran out! They are very easy to write with and they are not very expensive ever, so its a win win situation!!
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com
Gmail : kurapikahdy7@gmail.com
Erin P.
London, ON
Im not a big fan of these pens, i see them everywhere i go.. Offices, schools and i don't feel they write that good
Amy-Louise S.
Love these pens, so reliable they write well and make my handwritting neat as they dont scratch the paper when writing. I love the feel of the pens as they are comfertable to hold.
You cannot go wrong with a bic pen! They are great for writing notes and they never seem to run out. Inexpensive and available in most supermarkets and stationery stores. Would recommend.
Ershilly F.
São Lourenço da mata
É uma caneta esferográfica maravilhosa que dar para fazer tudo com ela pode levar na bolsa que não tem problema nenhum
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
I have these stuffed everywhere lol, great price, long lasting. Good to write with! Great product
scarlet s.
Devon, UK
These are the classic bic pens I always use! These are so good! And they never failed or run out in my GCSE’s which I’m so happy about! I really really recommend these! They’re so easy to write with and there are many colours to help you highlight certain information you may need!
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?