The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
These are my favorite pens to write with. I always love getting fresh school supplies and these are always at the top of my list. They write amazingly smooth and is very comfortable to hold
These are one of my two go to pens that I use. With my OCD how things feel, even writing, gets to me. Bic pens write very smooth and last a good amount for a pen.
These are always my go to pens! They write very nice and are nice on the eyes also!! You will always find these pens in my house and car and purse! My son's school requests that all the kids only use these kinds of pens. I have never had an exploded pen with these, they last a long time!!!
Classic Pens, they're not fancy but they work really well and get the job one!!! :) #BICPens #Blackpens #BluePens
This is one of my favorite brand so far all their products are great can be pricey at times for great on sale with coupons I recommend it to anybody
These pens are my.favorite! The b i c are shper cheap ones and very good quality. I do like that they come in a variety of colors other than just the basic black blue and red, you can find them at any store! They usually cost under $2 for a whole pack!
Love these pens, I use them for everything. They do last a long time. I don't find anything wrong with these pens.
I'm going to be honest, I LOVE the Bic Cristal pens! They're incredibly smooth and don't smear for the most part. I always carry a black one in my bag, but I keep the red ones in my classroom. And I've tried the colorful pack and if I could find them in stores, I'd buy a ton! Great, affordable pens.
Mis lashes favorita me han encatando son naturales y tiene mucho pelo en las puntas me encabta mis pestañas 😉
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
What color ink is your favorite?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos