The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Hate these pens. Bought a pack from the Dollar Store because the colors were pretty but they leak and it's a mess. I wouldn't put these in a backpack they will ruin your notes. The ink leaks out inside the pen and at the tip too.
To be completely honest, I hate these pens. They are hard and ridgid and make your fingers hurt after writing with them for too long. Thus, they do not make for a good pen if you are planning on taking a lot of notes. They also are really bad for bleeding and blotching. If you're not careful, you can end up with ink smeared either in your note or on you. No thanks.
Its a nice cheap pen but i hate how light the ink is and its also hard to write notes for a long time. just not happy with these!
I do not like these pens! Id much rather have a click button bed! They don't write smoothly compared to others
I hate these as I call these the give away supplies to all thoughs lait stoner dude on campus not my style
These are cheap pens. They're not a pen you would want to use on daily basis but great as disposables. They tend to leak, and if you're a pen-chewer, don't get them. They will bust and create tiny plastic shards.
This is the pen I HATE using. Whenever I see one, I throw it away. They dry up so fast! So so annoying!!!
I hate these pens. Yeah, sure, they are very affordable - but quality-wise, not so great. They skip when you are writing and just feel so cheap. I suggest opting for a pen with a better design.
These would be so amazing but they almost never work! ughhhh. I love all the colors that these come in, but they always seem to die on me withing a few days.
They are what you pay for them. Cheaply made disposable pens that may or may not work when you need them. I hate these pens they hurt my hands not at all functional. I bought a whole pack of them and not a single one worked right they dried up or something
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
What color ink is your favorite?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos