BY BIC #9 in Pens

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Claudia V.
San Benito, TX
I like these pens because they last long. Are cheap and are fine point like I like it. I usually buy them at Office Depot.
Brittney S.
Love the colors that this pen style offers. I don't know why, but I always come back to these pens. I have tried purchasing other brands, but nothing lives up to these. Whenever I write with these pens, I don't get a runny inky line. They last forever so, you won't be needing to go and spend lots of money on pens. If you do lose your pens all the time like me, they are affordable so you can splurge on them if you have to.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
i feel like these pens never run out. i always have these available at my desk. my kids and i use them when grading papers since they have many colors available.They write nicely. They are very affordable which is great!
Catherine P.
Santa Elena
Simple cheap efficient and long lasting! Great price able to get like 12 of these pens for 99 cents. Definitely worth the price and not disappointed at all and no biggie if you lose one of them. Works just as good as more expensive pens would recommend.
Haley S.
I literally love these pens, I don't know why, but I always use them often. I even use it at school for writing and also inking in some of my artwork and it never fails to do what I want.
Dany F.
Doral, FL
Son fabulosos, corren r√°pido y la tinta dura bastante. Estos son muy √ļtiles porque vivo utilizando bol√≠grafos para todo, ya sea para estudiar, tomar apuntes y en el trabajo.
Son econ√≥micamente accesibles y de verdad son demasiado √ļtiles. Los amo!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
We always have these pens in our home. They are a good price and they write nicely. I like how they offer different colors and the quality of the pen is durable and they always write smooth. I would recommend.
Debora B.
Cologne
Favorite pens of all time! Perfect for lectures and exams but also to just have in your bagin case you need a pen. Mine never dried out even once and i've used them for a while now and they don't smudge as easily as other pens i possess do. I fully recommend these
crystal j.
This is one of my favorite brand so far all their products are great can be pricey at times for great on sale with coupons I recommend it to anybody
Yazmin A.
Miami, Florida
La lapicera por excelencia de cualquier estudiante, todo el mundo tiene una bic cristal, son super √ļtiles, lo √ļnico malo que le veo es que se corren si no dejas secar 5 segundos. Se desliza muy bien en el papel y otra cantidad de superficies. Su precio es muy econ√≥mico.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?