BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
I don't know why, but i always go back to these pens. I have purchase expensive, pretty, "highly recommended" pens and i still always go back to the BIC Cristal Pens. When i write I do not like a thick line of ink, or really runny ink. These pens have the perfect writing ink amount. They last me longer. And I always end up loosing my pens so it makes it so nice that they are so affordable!!!
Heather C.
Lake Village, AR
I honestly could not tell you how many of these I have simply lost over the years since it started using pens in middle school. I remeber these being the first ones we were allowed to use when I was in third grade and they first started letting us write in pen instead of pencil at school
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Not really a fan of these pens. They aren’t comfortable to hold, they hurt to hold, and the coloring isn’t opaque enough for me. I prefer to spend the extra dollar or two on a better pen.
Payge F.
Lansing, MI
These are some of the best pens I have ever used. They are super light weight. Extremely affordable and the color of the pen is the color of the ink! One of my favorite features about it is the rounded tip, it's perfect for writing notes because it makes writing so fluid and easy.
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
These pens are my.favorite! The b i c are shper cheap ones and very good quality. I do like that they come in a variety of colors other than just the basic black blue and red, you can find them at any store! They usually cost under $2 for a whole pack!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
We always have these pens in our home. They are a good price and they write nicely. I like how they offer different colors and the quality of the pen is durable and they always write smooth. I would recommend.
Jackie B.
These are such inexpensive pens, but they are amazing! I write a lot for work and I have to sign my name probably a hundred times a day sometimes.  These pens write so smoothly and don't stop on you midway through writing something. I used to use more expensive pens, but I tried these and they were great!  I keep them in all my work bags and always have a backup!  Affordable and awesome!
Alexa M.
Clarksville, TN
These pens are okay in my opinion. They do write pretty good, however, I feel as if there are better pens out there. Sometimes mine write and sometimes they don't. They are a cheap alternative to good pens though. I would recommend, however they are not my first choice.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Favorite pens, no matter how many other pens I try I always end up going back to these. They sell them for cheap but they have never disappointed me. The ink last a long for a pretty long time and they are the perfect everyday pen. I use these everyday in college for taking notes and they last a little more than a year.
Veronica S.
These are my favorite pens to write with. I always love getting fresh school supplies and these are always at the top of my list. They write amazingly smooth and is very comfortable to hold
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?