BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
These pens are my.favorite! The b i c are shper cheap ones and very good quality. I do like that they come in a variety of colors other than just the basic black blue and red, you can find them at any store! They usually cost under $2 for a whole pack!
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Favorite pens, no matter how many other pens I try I always end up going back to these. They sell them for cheap but they have never disappointed me. The ink last a long for a pretty long time and they are the perfect everyday pen. I use these everyday in college for taking notes and they last a little more than a year.
Veronica S.
East Norriton, PA
These are my favorite pens to write with. I always love getting fresh school supplies and these are always at the top of my list. They write amazingly smooth and is very comfortable to hold
Payge F.
Lansing, MI
These are some of the best pens I have ever used. They are super light weight. Extremely affordable and the color of the pen is the color of the ink! One of my favorite features about it is the rounded tip, it's perfect for writing notes because it makes writing so fluid and easy.
Jackie B.
These are such inexpensive pens, but they are amazing! I write a lot for work and I have to sign my name probably a hundred times a day sometimes.  These pens write so smoothly and don't stop on you midway through writing something. I used to use more expensive pens, but I tried these and they were great!  I keep them in all my work bags and always have a backup!  Affordable and awesome!
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
These pens are very basic, but not in a bad way. I can buy a package of these and not worry about losing them or not getting one back after being borrowed. They work well and are very affordable. The shape is a little awkward if you hold them for too long, but that doesn't bother me too much now that I am out of school!
Erin M.
Toledo, OH
I would not recommend these pens. My mom always bought them for us for each new school year, but these pens have exploded in my supply bag multiple times. It has gotten ink all over everything including my hands. They are cheap but it is so annoying trying to get ink out of everything because the pen exploded!
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
Hate these pens. Bought a pack from the Dollar Store because the colors were pretty but they leak and it's a mess. I wouldn't put these in a backpack they will ruin your notes. The ink leaks out inside the pen and at the tip too.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
i grew up writing this Bic pens. I still use them. They are inexpensive and write great. Growing up they were only in red, black, and blue ink. Now you can get them in a whole rainbow of colors. They may have added more colors but they have not changed how well these pens write.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
My favorite pen is use! I love how thick the ink is and how smooth it flows on the paper. This is the only type of pen I will use a work. They last a long time too. They are extremely affordable and I highly recommend them to anyone who loves thick ink and a smooth writing utensil.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?