BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Alexandra L.
Favorite pen by far! It's so plain and simple but it's not pricy and it works every time! I have these all over my house and office. They are wonderful for the price and great quality.
Annette D.
Edgewood, MD
Blue ink is my fave! Simple, easy to find and writes as well as any other ink pen 10 times the cost! I have always purchased these for note-taking, written assignments and personal use.
Kristy C.
I wasn't so sure about these pens at first because they look almost too simple. They looked like a generic brand of pen. But, when I used them I could tell that they were really good pens. The colors are bright and vibrant. They write very smoothly also, which I need.
Alexa M.
Carteret , Nj
The Vic cristal pens are the absolute best pen if you don't need a crazy contraption pen, but you also want your writing to be neat and smooth. The ball of the pen rolls so smoothly.
Alexis P.
Loganville, GA
These pens are durable, but lack grip. If my hands get the tiniest bit of sweat, I will not be able to use these. The colors does smudge sometimes and it doesn't write as smooth. They are pretty cheap and good to stock on. Just don't expect too much.
Theresa V.
I love to write, so I always have pens. I actually quite a bit of pens. These pens I use at work. They write really nice. Bic's pens are all nice, and work well. In all the years I think Ive had maybe 1 or 2 pens that didn't want to work for me.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
For a little under $2.00 these pens really pack a punch! I trust the BIC brand for both pens, and other products, and love that they come in both single standard colors like blue/black/red, as well as the fun multi-colored pack option as well.
Lidia Z.
Me gustan estas lapiceros desde que era pequeña las usaba, para rayar todos lados, me gustan por económicas, y por que duran bastante.

I like these pens since I was little used them to scratch around, I like them for economic, and lasting enough.
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
This pen has stood the test of time. It is simple and and works well. Have you heard the saying "Keep it simple stupid", well that is what this pen has done. It has a strait forward design that just works well with no need for bell and whisler.
Richard M.
Fairfield, CA
Being a student myself, I find Bic pens being some of the best pens. I can use these for papers, tests, and everyday use. The ink flow in consistent, and lasts for a long time. We frequently find coupons as well, to make the price even lower.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?