The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Cheap pen, writes really well and the colors are vibrant. They come in packs too, which helps when you lose one, or someone steals it
I have purchased this pens every year during back to school time. Now I have 3 graduates and on in Middle School I still buy these pens for school and home use. Bic is a great brand.
Although these pens are inexpensively priced they work really good. The ink has a constituent flow and they are very ergonomically.
These pens are so cheap! They write amazing, have nice color and last a really long time. They do tend to be a little smudgy, but for the price you really can't complain much.
Yes these pens are nothing fancy but they work great. They are inexpensive and last a long time. I have used them for many years and I love my handwriting with them.
Really cheap and smooth to write with
Pens are definitely a must in college life. The quality is ok but the colors are very vivid and nice to add in my lecture notes
I love these pens for my son for school. They are very inexpensive (since he loses a lot of pens). They have all the colours required by the school . They write very smooth with little to no smearing.
Pens write smooth very cheap price. like these better than most pens. also love the variety of colors they have
I love these Bic pens. My favorite is the blue one. I just love the way they write and they aren't that expensive!
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos