BY BIC #8 in Pens

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
. ..
I love the blue ink and the black ink second. It feels juicy but it tends to tire out your fingers. It would be helpful if it had a rubber grip. Anyway, it's a good inexpensive pen. Sometimes ink gets stubborn and wont write, so you might want to bring a spare with you.
Cassi M.
Orlando, FL
I have used these pens for YEARS!
I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly. They are awesome pens and last for a while.
Susana S.
I literally have 10 packs of these at home. I stock up when school supply season rolls around. These are some of my favorite pens. They write so easily. I have also tried the bic bold cristal color pens. They are very good pens to have and don't cost a lot.
Alexandra L.
Favorite pen by far! It's so plain and simple but it's not pricy and it works every time! I have these all over my house and office. They are wonderful for the price and great quality.
michelle s.
Spokane, WA
They are what you pay for them. Cheaply made disposable pens that may or may not work when you need them. I hate these pens they hurt my hands not at all functional. I bought a whole pack of them and not a single one worked right they dried up or something
Annette D.
Edgewood, MD
Blue ink is my fave! Simple, easy to find and writes as well as any other ink pen 10 times the cost! I have always purchased these for note-taking, written assignments and personal use.
Alexis P.
Loganville, GA
These pens are durable, but lack grip. If my hands get the tiniest bit of sweat, I will not be able to use these. The colors does smudge sometimes and it doesn't write as smooth. They are pretty cheap and good to stock on. Just don't expect too much.
Alexa M.
Carteret , Nj
The Vic cristal pens are the absolute best pen if you don't need a crazy contraption pen, but you also want your writing to be neat and smooth. The ball of the pen rolls so smoothly.
Kristy C.
I wasn't so sure about these pens at first because they look almost too simple. They looked like a generic brand of pen. But, when I used them I could tell that they were really good pens. The colors are bright and vibrant. They write very smoothly also, which I need.
Lidia Z.
Me gustan estas lapiceros desde que era peque√Īa las usaba, para rayar todos lados, me gustan por econ√≥micas, y por que duran bastante.

I like these pens since I was little used them to scratch around, I like them for economic, and lasting enough.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?